Undetected CS2 Cheats & Free CS2 Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CS2 Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

Project-Infinity Premium Cheat Review after 1 Month

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakrai

Indian Tech Support
Infinity
Premium
Hello everyone,
this is my review of the premium version of Project-Infinity.

Visuals:
The Visuals tab is quite useful if you have a desire to embellish the game. There are custom Skyboxes and you can add a Crosshair which will also appear on a sniper. The Grenade predicition and hit markers are also quite useful. The other features like a Spectator list I never really used and in my opinion are not very useful. I would like the possibility to use the Crosshair only on one sniper, because it overlaps with the normal Crosshair.

Players:
The Players tab is the tab most players would probably understand by visuals. From boxes to chams everything is taken care of. But I wouldn't recommend to turn on the wallhack, because this often has a negative effect on your playing style. It often seems quite conspicuous. Therefore I usually don't use a direct wallhack but only the ingame radar. The Chams are health based which helps to activate few settings to profit. The remaining settings like the number of ammo are nice and good but mostly not necessary.

Weapons:
This tab can be useful, but I never used it properly, because I don't think it is necessary to see where weapons are or which weapons are where. Pretty useless but if you need it, you can use it.

Grenades:
Like the last one, this tab is mostly useless, but the tracers are sometimes good to have.

Bomb:
The Bomb tab is very useful because it shows the time when the bomb goes off and where it is placed. It can also show where the bomb is if the enemy is killed with it or drops it.

Defuser:
It is more useful than the Weapon tab but normally you should have or find a Defuser yourself.

Aimbot:
The Aimbot is nearly perfect. With the right settings you can tweak it to look perfectly legit. The only Problem with it is that it really sucks at HvH and sometimes can't even hit a legit player while raging.

Triggerbot:
The Triggerbot is pretty good, the min Accuracy is perfect. The only problem I have with it is, that it sometimes just starts to shoot randomly.

RCS:
The RCS is perfect, the only problem I have with it is not having the option to choose when it will start. If you let it start when shooting you cannot Onetap at all.

Inventory Changer:
This is my favourite Feature of Project-Infinity, it almost has everything you could possibly need in a Skin/Inventory Changer. You can change everything, even the Medals and StatTrak, Pattern seeds and the Skin quality are customizable. Every skin in the game is available, sadly not on all weapons. But it is near perfection. Although im missing a dynamic StatTrak and Name Tags.

Misc:
The Auto Accept is kinda weird sometimes, because it most of the time not works instantly, but it works. Rank Reveal is pretty useful to know what scrubs your against lmao. The Auto Pistol works fine, but it shoots too fast sometimes and the Humanized Bunnyhop sucks ass. Normal Bunnyhop ist mostly fine.

Anti Aim:
It is okay vs legit players, but not so good vs Cheaters. But it is a Legit Cheat what do you really expect?

Config:
Everying works fine, except the Weapon Configs which are broken and won't save.

Overall:
After using Project-Infinity for over a month, I can recommend it, because it is one of the best if not the best legit cheat on the market right now. But there is a lack in updates and the Weapon Configs aren't saving which takes away a lot of Customization. I almost only included features I use myself. So I can't speak about the Backtrack or most of the Visuals. I play pretty good with it, but was never Overwatch banned or Vac banned while using it. Probably because of my 0.3 FOV lmao. The cheat could be better, but they are teasing an update for almost a month now, hopefully it fixes most of my issues and adds some of my suggestions.

PS: English isn't my primary language, this is why the language part kinda sucks lmao

Tqyo

Status
Not open for further replies.