Undetected CS2 Cheats & Free CS2 Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CS2 Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

Project Infinity Premium Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

pxrplxng

Hey! Im currently in day 2 of my free trial and i'll most likely buy the cheat. These are my impressions after the first day after testing it multiple hours.

Injection: The injection takes longer than in .dll cheats but is safer and the launcher looks nice. No unnecessary information just enter your username and password and start CS:GO. I don't know if this problem only existed yesterday, but the game crashed very often during the injection. But today there were no problems.

Visuals: I love the HP based chams and the number of visuals is impressive. I've mostly used the visible chams and the radar, as these provide a lot of information without seeing enemies through walls. I don't like boxes but in this cheat they look good and can be changed a lot. Things like the Bomb timer are very useful and like to be seen in a cheat. But I would like to see the possibility that the crosshair is only visible when using a sniper rifle.

Aimbot: In the beginning there are very strong settings, which I didn't notice and got an account banned from Overwatch. Yes I know this is a stupid request, but I would prefer the FOV to be set to 1-2 from the beginning. Maybe I'm just retarded because I didn't make my own config before the round. But on a FOV of 1.29, the spray associated with the RCS looks normal and smoothly crosses over to the next opponent. I would also like the addition of the ability to select multiple hitboxes.

Trigger: The Triggerbot is quite good and reliable. I'm not sure if it's my config or the triggerbot itself: If I shoot with a pistol and kill someone a second time, this can be quite annoying with a deagle. Otherwise everything works well and looks legitimate with a quite high delay.

RCS: The RCS works almost perfectly, which surprised me a lot because in the other cheats I used the RCS often only worked for the first few shots. So it was impossible to rely on the RCS and I played mostly without it. But it simplifies a lot with Project Infinity and I never want to play without it again.

Rage: Since this is not a Rage cheat I am not surprised that many features are missing, but this is not a problem as I doubt that anyone will buy the cheat to Rage. The AntiAim works fine but I would get a keybind for the ThirdPerson, because it sucks to always go to the settings to turn it off and on. Its still accurate enough and is ok for normal matchmaking.

Misc: The most important features are here. I would like a Custom Clantag or a Namestealer. Otherwise there are more than enough features available.

Inventory Changer: That's my favorite part from the cheat. The menu is very clear and there are all skins. Even seeds and quality can be set. The stickers and the StatTrak only complement it. It is nice to see the skins also in the inventory and that is better than spending several hundred euros for skins that get boring after a while anyway.

Conclusion: This is the perfect cheat if you want to look legitimate when cheating and want to have skins. There is a lack of rage settings and there are also other things missing, but since this cheat is so young it's easy to overlook this. I would recommend it to everyone to buy if you want a well made legit cheat.

[My English is not very good because I come from Germany, I hope you can overlook possible mistakes.]

Kulpa

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Premium
Thank you for your review.
I added 2 days on your sub.

Greets
Kulpa

Status
Not open for further replies.