Undetected CS2 Cheats & Free CS2 Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CS2 Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

Review Project Infinity (FREE)

TheWalidShowITA

I've been tested Project Infinity [FREE] for just a few weeks, but in those few days I've seen enough to really give a full review on the cheat.

premade: This hack is not made to HvH. This is meant for legit purposes.

Aimbot: ?/10

doesn't exist in the free version.

Menu: 10/10

quick and easy to guess.

Detection: 10/10
Still never been VAC-BAN.

SkinChanger: 6/10
if possible increase some skins

BHOP: 10/10
very easy to use.

TriggerBot: 8/10
if possible, make sure that when you aim for smoke, you can't hit the enemy

Conclusion: 8.5/10

In conclusion this cheat is so good but maybe try to add the aimbot or something else.
I'd like to try the premium version to see the difference between the free and the premium.
P.S= Sorry for my bad english

batano

What the diference With free and premium? Im afraid to get vac banned cause i have some skins in my inv.

TheWalidShowITA

What the diference With free and premium? Im afraid to get vac banned cause i have some skins in my inv.
the difference between the free and premium is the advance permission like esp, advanced aim, antiaim and other permission la No Recoil and an advanced skin changer where u can try all skins and medals.

laziga

Its a good cheat. No vac. The only problem is with the triggerbot. It shoots trough the smoke when its on auto fire.

Ernerd7

i got vac banned yesterday man wth , i got bottom fragger every game with kda 0.+ headshot 20% and kills with 5-15 average
but why did i got banned, i played like legits

Xeino

i got vac banned yesterday man wth , i got bottom fragger every game with kda 0.+ headshot 20% and kills with 5-15 average
but why did i got banned, i played like legits
Was it a VAC ban??

If you play legit and use cheat overwatch will do nothing but if the cheat was detected so you will get a VAC Ban.