Undetected CS2 Cheats & Free CS2 Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CS2 Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

Some GUI improvement suggestions (DARK mode + Spectators List)

Sleinbrein

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hello my fellow infinty's
I have been able to use Project Infinity premium for 6 days. Man, it feels so good and well designed!
I myself have 2 more suggestions to make Project Infinity just that little bit better.

1) DARK mode
I have just made this design very quickly with Photoshop, but I guess you guys get it :)
On top, I added that aqua color bar, the same as in the "PI" logo. On the left, I just left it on the default color, it may be nice to see this part also aqua?

2) Spectators List
I just did not like the design of the default spectators list because it was so big on your screen and it was not even transparant. It felt like a post-it on your monitor to be honest. So I went back inside Photoshop and designed a smaller and transparant spectator list GUI. (I have no idea if this is the default spectators list from CS:GO and if it is changeable or not)
Old Spectator List
Suggested Spectator List
Suggested Spectator List (Close-Up)

I just wanted to point out these 2 topics, overall, it is an unbelievable awesome program!
Keep up the good work!
-Sleinbrein

MrPengujn

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium

inc

Developer
Infinity
Premium
Dark mode is already considered.

Amnesia

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
Free Cheat User
need to say that looks pretty clean. in my opinion even a dynamic spec list would be enough but the thing making it a bit transperant as well is even more brilliant! lets see how long version 2.0 need till its release 🤭

opticom

Well it's beautiful, but a project Infinity logo on the top takes it to next level

itznebula202

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium