Undetected CS2 Cheats & Free CS2 Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CS2 Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

Survived after VACWAVE :D :D

FriT

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
me too

Attachments

• Screenshot_70.png
    Screenshot_70.png
    810.1 KB · Views: 148

peso

Probably every trusted (green trust factor) account has made it through the ban wave.

Chapoliin

I have bills in the red that have not been banned, I believe that this kind of thinking without a note from the valve, your child thing, there is no logic to ban it due to the fact that there are many as a low confidence factor that have not been banned, and others that the green factor they were, just look at the gold and silver rankings that were picked up by the vac with a good inventory and many victories in the comp.
Unfortunately the vac net was updated and banned several players as the last time, whether innocent or not.
it is.

AugTheVIking

My main survived but my 2nd account which I have also used Project Infinity on got VAC-banned. Is it safe to play again?

FriT

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
i am not quite sure but i think it is safe

Chapoliin

I do not recommend it in the main one, because it is still not known what many users have banned, not only in PI but also in other private hack, better let this wave ban wave pass and review a position for the community itself.

LiberTea

Never using the cheat again. My Friend got a VAC once and now me too. Although I didnt play for a week because I was on holidays. Feels bad to be this unlucky!

Attachments

• unknown.png
    unknown.png
    773.4 KB · Views: 72

MaxWDA

i cheated 140days ago with pi and now my 2nd smurf and my smurf got banned but not my main....

Esk

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
I cheated with the free version and my accounts aren't banned. I also recently just bought premium lifetime and again no problem yet but we are speaking about 3 days ago. also. it doesn't count cos i raged so if i do get banned its probably because they can see me raging with aimbot lol