Undetected CS2 Cheats & Free CS2 Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CS2 Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

t0ru's "Project-Infinity - FREE" Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

t0ru

Setting up: 3/10
  1. You just really made me type in my 32 character long, auto-generated password....
  2. No automatically saving credentials -> you will make me type it in again and again.
  3. Except for that: Fast and easy injection. No problems whatsoever
Glow: 3/10
  1. Im missing the option to have different colors for Visible and Invisible Teammates
  2. Im missing the option to change colors at all
  3. Im missing the option to have the glow less strong, as its really hard to actually aim at what's inbetween the glow outlines when the glow itself is so big
  4. Other than that: Glow works as supposed to, Visible Color could come in earlier tho.
Trigger: 8/10
  1. OnKey allows to set every key, even MOUSE4, MOUSE5 and keys like ALT. A lot of other cheats, especially free cheats don't support these.
  2. Minimum Damage works as expected. Kinda similar to Hitchance on some cheats, so thats a +
  3. Not a huge deal in fact #2 is a good solution, but hitchance would make this even better
  4. Targetting works as supposed to
  5. When it comes to hitgroups i dont think Dynamic Hitboxes should be missing as its the case here. In my opinion its somewhat necessary to be able to set more than 1 hitbox but not yet have to choose ALL.
  6. Visible Check/Autowall works as it should
  7. All in all really good Triggerbot with minor things to be improved.
Misc: 5/10
  1. Bunnyhop sometimes fails, which idk if its supposed to, it feels rough, you dont gain speed, nor do you lose any, until the feature seems to strike.
  2. Autopistol looks weird in demos and on local FOV, is RCS implemented? It feels weird and not very legit
  3. The autostrafer does its job although a legit version that doesnt silently boost you would be a lot better in a free legit cheat imo
  4. engine radar works quite well
Other:
  1. Im dropping 25-30% of my framerate on highest Videosettings, 20-30 FPS on lowest, by simply having the cheat injected
  2. Thankfully enabling options/features doesnt drop fps any further
  3. Dragging the menu feels delayed and slow/laggy
  4. I dont think a lot of the fact that all the admins (Requi, Aeru, Hadal) try hiding their Origins by using new names and try to prevent people from knowing who they are.
  5. Zencheats feels a lot like this. Not only by the menu, but by the way it works and project-infinity seems to play itself just the way zencheats used to.
Overall: 7/10
I am aware that this is a free cheat, and as such it's a solid one.
For the amounts of features you offer in the free version theres little to no competitors.
The features itself are basic, yet well made and make the Cheat feel like a decent cheat, which makes me look forward to try the paid one.
Although most of the features are well made, some of them could obviously be improved.
P.S.:
Requi i love you:heart:​

inc

Developer
Infinity
Premium
  1. You just really made me type in my 32 character long, auto-generated password....
  2. No automatically saving credentials -> you will make me type it in again and again.
I was really too lazy to implement it. First I'll fix the remaining bugs in the loader, then I'll do that type of stuff.
  1. Im missing the option to have different colors for Visible and Invisible Teammates
  2. Im missing the option to change colors at all
  3. Im missing the option to have the glow less strong, as its really hard to actually aim at what's inbetween the glow outlines when the glow itself is so big
It's a free cheat. You want options? Guess where you get them.
Bunnyhop sometimes fails, which idk if its supposed to, it feels rough, you dont gain speed, nor do you lose any, until the feature seems to strike.
I can take a look at that.
  1. Autopistol looks weird in demos and on local FOV, is RCS implemented? It feels weird and not very legit
RCS is not implemented, no. The only thing it does is immediately shoot if it can.
Im dropping 25-30% of my framerate on highest Videosettings, 20-30 FPS on lowest, by simply having the cheat injected
I'm pretty sure our thread blocking cache isn't enabled anywhere yet, so I can't explain that.
I dont think a lot of the fact that all the admins (Requi, Aeru, Hadal) try hiding their Origins by using new names and try to prevent people from knowing who they are.
;)
@t0ru If I were to use my real pseudo and my real discord account, I wouldn't be able to sleep, eat or do anything else. There is a good reason I'm splitting that up.

Zencheats feels a lot like this. Not only by the menu, but by the way it works and project-infinity seems to play itself just the way zencheats used to.
You're wrong, sorry to say that. Those are completely different projects with completely different implementations of everything. The only thing that's the same are the developers and the person that's behind the UI. Even the UI framework is a completely new one though.

Last edited:

Kulpa

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Premium
Thank you for your review.
I added a few days of our Premium cheat to your account.
Have fun cheating

Status
Not open for further replies.