Undetected CS2 Cheats & Free CS2 Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CS2 Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

The free cheat and the paid cheat review.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macca

So, I would like to start off that I've only used the paid cheat for a couple hours. So, it might vary a bit different then some other people say.

First off, the Free cheat.

Honestly, I love the free cheat, it has a great gui, (Other free cheats don't normally have that.) and the features are basically what new cheaters need, the triggerbot is great and easy to configure, the bhop is great with a autostrafe option. and the glow, in my opinion, lags my game a lot, but if it did not lag my game, I would rate it a solid 10/10, but for the free cheat, I will rate that a 7/10.

Lastly, the Paid cheat // Premium Cheat.

So, the paid cheat, well there isnt much bad I can say about it, except that it takes longer to load than the free cheat, As the Aimbot is great, (I still really only use triggerbot though.) The triggerbot has wayyyyy better options then the free cheat. The inventory changer is great. And to be honest, I feel like there is a lot to improve, like loading times etc, so, I give the paid cheat 9/10

I hope you enjoyed reading my review of the Free and premium cheats.

aimbot

Thank you for your review i'm glad you like it!

Kulpa

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Premium
Thank you for your review.
I added 3 days to your sub

Greets
Kulpa

Status
Not open for further replies.