Undetected CS2 Cheats & Free CS2 Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CS2 Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

VAC ban?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shitstxrm

I have been banned on two accounts (in a span of 7 days), I got banned the same day i purchased premium. All i used was skin changer and bhop. I used free cheat since I joined until Mar 26 when i got premium. Then boom VAC ban. Just don't cheat in comp bro and don't get premium on your main steam acc.

Crashed

Shit bro, I've decided to try it because 90% of players are using cheats and ruining the game. But will not use it anymore, thank you for feadback

H0wlyDuck1312

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
2020 VAC wave passed and it is dump in any ways to cheat on main account. Project has a very good VAC protection through injector but no cheat is to 100% safe. Just dont cheat on main.

FireGhost1337

Premium User
Premium
I got VAC'ed by PI today, played only 2 matches in 1 month, no overwatch, but direct VAC meaning it's detected by a wave or sth.

LetsDream

Staff member
Again it's NOT possible that project is detected right now.

H0wlyDuck1312

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
They had to disable multiple features to keep the cheat "safe" idk if the cheat is detected now.

Crashed

Is it possible to get VAC banned after played match? Or is it just while in game? (except overwatch)
I've played 2-3x Wingman with radar enabled only

LetsDream

Staff member
Thaught backtrack got disabled in the last patch Notes.
It was disabled cause we got information that backtrack is a security issue. We tested everything and since its back, you should know it's not.

H0wlyDuck1312

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
Im not that often online in the last few weeks i just read the patch notes but thanks for that information:).

VeljaM3

If I only use WallHack and don't look at people through the wall and don't cheat obviously at all, will I get VAC however?

PCGamer

If I only use WallHack and don't look at people through the wall and don't cheat obviously at all, will I get VAC however?
No.

Because our free cheat is undetected so you can only receive an OW (Overwatch) ban If you played too obvious.

Best regards,
PCGamer.

Status
Not open for further replies.