Undetected CS2 Cheats & Free CS2 Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CS2 Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

Vanilla's Premium Cheat Review (June 11th, 2019)

vanillapen

I've been in the cheating community for quite a while now, and have used a lot of cheats. Free and premium. I received this cheat in a giveaway, and I'm deciding to tell you guys what I think of it.

First impressions, beautiful injector. The login is clean, and there are no weird steps you had to go through. I was able to start cheating with ease.

Of course, this review isn't about the injector. It's about the cheat. I'll start with the menu. The menu is amazing looking and has a very nice looking modern design to it. Everything is clear and easy to set up.

The aimbot works as it should, it's effective as rage and legit. Although I would more lean towards this being a heavily legit cheat with some rage features.

The ESP is good looking, and I haven't had any design issues or frame drops.

The skin and inventory changer work well and are very simple to use.

Overall: 9.0/10 - This cheat is well developed and you can tell there was a lot of effort put into creating it. I would recommend it to anyone new to the cheating scene as it is very easy to use.

Smilify

Free Cheat User
Free Cheat User
Nice Review!