Undetected CS2 Cheats & Free CS2 Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CS2 Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

❤ ❤ Project-Infinity Premium cheat review ❤ ❤

YoungAlcoholic

I got this about 3 days ago (premium) and this is a my review

Aimbot:
* I like the custom options let me explain, on free cheats or other paid cheats they make rage, legit and etc. but this you can more customize, witch I like you can edit the field of view of aim bot, the instant, silent and perfect silent.
* I like how the silent aim bot is like you look and shoot and it will hit them, not like instant were it corrects a lot making it obvious.
* I LOVE the misc were you can auto stop, crouch and aim to make it more easier to aimbot.

All of the Visuals:

Player Visuals: I mean really nothing to say here, most things other cheats offer, but my favorite thing of the player visuals is the money, money, rank, these all things go into details for even more gamemodes from the server browser.
Bomb & Defuse Visual: I mean just a visual for it but the good thing about it is that a lot of cheats free or paid dosnt really offer this Visual which its awesome.

The main visual tab : I love pretty munch everything especially the spectator tab because if someone spectating you can kinda slow the aimbot so they wont report. and I love the grenade prediction, I do see that sometimes it glitches but over all its good.
Weapon & Grenade Visual: I like this cause in TTT you can find weapons easier And I love how you can see people weapons from the player visual so you can know if you need to duck lmao.

Inventory Changer:

* I like it cause first of all you can trick your friends and get like a 30 droller gun lol, also it offer more then the skin changer cause the glove part of it and Medals.

Misc:

* Main of it: I love the Auto defuse, Rank review, and auto accept so I dont have to look at csgo will im waiting for competitive
* I like the backtracking, and the fake latency

Best part of the cheat:
* Its the hide visual in OBS, its so clear why this is the best thing ever, first hide it for youtube video, even in streams, but the best thing you can troll about, you can play with your friends then if they say your cheating , then just send them OBS were there no visual of you cheating.

One thing I would change - I cant really say anything cause I didn't make the cheat but I wish threes trolling part like theres a cheat I saw, I dont know what it is, but you can stay on someones head, or add anti kick that would be the best thing ever. but over all I love this cheat I dont regret paying for it, And if you didnt pay for it, you should pay for the premium its worth it.
:infinity:

Hades

Thank you for your support, added 48 hours to your sub, HF!