Undetected CS2 Cheats & Free CS2 Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CS2 Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

account confusion

trev78

If I hack on my alt account that is not linked with my main will I get hardware banned? Also is my account linked because for a couple of games it says would you like to borrow from my main.

ardaevin0

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
remove mobile guard and you will be safe to cheat

Esk

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
Don't have the same email, phone on both accounts. Delete user data folder and no shared library and you should be fine.

There's no hardware ban as far as I see and been told. And it hasn't ever happened to me.

But 1 extra step I like to do is reset my router as well which would change my ip address. (Just in case. I don't think it's needed)

trev78

Don't have the same email, phone on both accounts. Delete user data folder and no shared library and you should be fine.

There's no hardware ban as far as I see and been told. And it hasn't ever happened to me.

But 1 extra step I like to do is reset my router as well which would change my ip address. (Just in case. I don't think it's needed)
How do I delete a user data folder?

Esk

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
How do I delete a user data folder?
Right click on Steam, select open file location, and between all those files and folders, look for the folder called userdata and delete it.