Undetected CS2 Cheats & Free CS2 Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CS2 Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

Auto jump-bug

zebareca57

I having been looking for an auto jump-bug feature in a cheat for quite some time besides aimware, i know this feature wont be added to the free version obviously, but my question is, since the auto bhop doesnt allow you to preform jumpbugs is there anyway this could be updated so it would be possible. The main reason i got cheats was to make jumpbuging easier and when i realised that autobhop doesnt allow you to do that i was really dissapointed.

Sakrai

Indian Tech Support
Infinity
Premium
I having been looking for an auto jump-bug feature in a cheat for quite some time besides aimware, i know this feature wont be added to the free version obviously, but my question is, since the auto bhop doesnt allow you to preform jumpbugs is there anyway this could be updated so it would be possible. The main reason i got cheats was to make jumpbuging easier and when i realised that autobhop doesnt allow you to do that i was really dissapointed.
what do you mean with jump-bug?

zebareca57

a jumpbug also known has staminabug its a bug in the game that when pressing crouch and releassing it 4 units above the ground and then hitting a bhop, the game ignores the stamina values allowing to preform crazy jumps and not lose any health when falling from high places, the "bug" has been around since 1.6 and believe it or not it has never been patched, a jumpbug can be preformed legit but its hard to hit it consistently, cheats like aimware have this feature, also there are lua scripts for skeet that allow for a consistent jumpbug, there are sources for it on unknown cheats but i dont have the knowledge to add this into to a paste and make it work properly, since this feature cant be found anywhere else i was wondering if the developers can either add this feature or make it so that when autobhop is on you can still hit a jumpbug, since for now thats impossible.
if you still have questions about what a jumpbug is i could gladly send some youtube videos showing it (idk if thats allowed)
if this feature would be added to the free version i think it would attract alot of people since this is a very rare feature and can only be found in paid and private cheats

if this ends up being added to a the paid version it would really make me sad since i cant afford to buy cheats

Sakrai

Indian Tech Support
Infinity
Premium
a jumpbug also known has staminabug its a bug in the game that when pressing crouch and releassing it 4 units above the ground and then hitting a bhop, the game ignores the stamina values allowing to preform crazy jumps and not lose any health when falling from high places, the "bug" has been around since 1.6 and believe it or not it has never been patched, a jumpbug can be preformed legit but its hard to hit it consistently, cheats like aimware have this feature, also there are lua scripts for skeet that allow for a consistent jumpbug, there are sources for it on unknown cheats but i dont have the knowledge to add this into to a paste and make it work properly, since this feature cant be found anywhere else i was wondering if the developers can either add this feature or make it so that when autobhop is on you can still hit a jumpbug, since for now thats impossible.
if you still have questions about what a jumpbug is i could gladly send some youtube videos showing it (idk if thats allowed)
if this feature would be added to the free version i think it would attract alot of people since this is a very rare feature and can only be found in paid and private cheats

if this ends up being added to a the paid version it would really make me sad since i cant afford to buy cheats
i still have no idea what you are talking about. the only thing i got out of that post is that you can eliminate stamina and health loss by doing a frameperfect crouch. as this feature isnt really useful and you are the only person submitting it, it will probably not be added. (im not even sure if this bug still exists cause i havent newer clips of it)

zebareca57

alright here are some videos showing it
, this one you can see the fall damage,
, and this one the stamina,
there are clips all over youtube of people hitting jumpbugs, this bug still exists, go on an offline map and try it your self even the famous workshop map jumps training by whiskeyo requires jumpbugs to be completed, in my opinion its a very usefull feature, if used correctly u have a huge advantage over people withou it

as a movement player i can assure you this is very usefull

zebareca57

still the main post was not about adding a jumpubg feature but about fixing the autobhop in such away that jumpbugs can still be performed since right now its impossible, that was my question if this can be fixed or will ever be fixed

zebareca57

by the way aimware released the auto jump-bug back in 2015, im really impressed that no else has catched up yet

im not trying to talk shit about project im just trying to help, this is a very easy and fun cheat to use, but that small thing really bothers me

Sakrai

Indian Tech Support
Infinity
Premium
by the way aimware released the auto jump-bug back in 2015, im really impressed that no else has catched up yet

im not trying to talk shit about project im just trying to help, this is a very easy and fun cheat to use, but that small thing really bothers me
well, i dont think it will be added any time soon cause this feature isnt that useful. the priorities are on other things but thanks for your suggestion

lozer

Eu sei que estou falando em português, mas se você é tão fácil assim como todas as outras, Edgejump, jumpbug, zhop, snakehop. Compraria LIFETIME.
Detalhes

ryzengay7

since when autobhop doesnt allow u to jumpbug?? i use autohop and still can jumpbug