Undetected CSGO Cheats & Free CSGO Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CSGO Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

Cheat wont inject.

louischandd

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
Hey, revert back the updates from 2 days ago and it works, had same Issue but deleting the updates solved it, now happily legit fragging with some beers at my freeday <3
"had same Issue but deleting the updates solved it" what do u mean?
what updates should i delete?

pellepylly

"had same Issue but deleting the updates solved it" what do u mean?
what updates should i delete?
Unfortunately I dont have the pic to take for u anymore since I already did delete the updates but, check ur windows update list and revert back to somewhere between 13th and 14th. My updates were installed at 14th. Oh and forgot to mention im at Windows 10, should have prolly said that one also :)

louischandd

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
Unfortunately I dont have the pic to take for u anymore since I already did delete the updates but, check ur windows update list and revert back to somewhere between 13th and 14th. My updates were installed at 14th. Oh and forgot to mention im at Windows 10, should have prolly said that one also :)
it means i cant inject or game crash cuz of window update? i just need to revert back 13th and 14th?

pellepylly

it means i cant inject or game crash cuz of window update? i just need to revert back 13th and 14th?
I Couldnt inject, had the issue that it only flashed once the finalizing injection and stopped there, but after reverting to older version of windows the hack injected fine, the premium cheat ofc, I dont use free ones.

louischandd

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
I Couldnt inject, had the issue that it only flashed once the finalizing injection and stopped there, but after reverting to older version of windows the hack injected fine, the premium cheat ofc, I dont use free ones.
maybe admin need to fix that , you can ask us to use the old window version always

Nova

Support
Staff member
Support
Open a ticket.