Undetected CS2 Cheats & Free CS2 Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CS2 Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

Configs and trial

Smilify

Free Cheat User
Free Cheat User
Hello, the fellow staff of Project Infinity. Do people share configs on the forums? I want to buy the three months and for example, download a config instead of making, do people share configs?

I am also wanting to buy the three-month subscription, is there any way I can get like a 24 hour trial of the premium cheat before I buy it so I can decide if I like it or not?

Thank-Smilify

loisadede

Free Cheat User
Free Cheat User
Hi my friend, welcome to Project Infinity! You may try the free cheat at the download section it is almost the same but with fewer features so you can decide. But for me if I have the money - I will surely get the lifetime version. Happy hacking! :D

Smilify

Free Cheat User
Free Cheat User
I know about the free cheat and I have seen reviews about it, the only reason that I want to use the premium before buying is so that I can get an example of the aimbot and how it feels. I am willing to buy the three-month subscription.

Hackerman

Scammer - Banned
Free Cheat User
Hello Sir , yes we do share configs. moreover trail is no more offered now since many user have used it you can check review section .

Smilify

Free Cheat User
Free Cheat User
If their is any way just to even get a 4 hour trial that would be nice i just want to see how the aimbot preforms with me. Thanks for considering this.

Smilify

Free Cheat User
Free Cheat User
I need help for some reason I don't have access to the premium cheat even though the 1-day trial is not over, the cheat stopped working around 4
Thanks fellow staff

Last edited:

Smilify

Free Cheat User
Free Cheat User
Thanks