Undetected CSGO Cheats & Free CSGO Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CSGO Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

detected!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrPengujn

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
The current status is unknown, we're working to find the cause/solution.

justapoes

I just whent into game after injection and got the vac message. So your cheats is absolute.
There is no fixing or solution here. My account is gone. Thanx to your false advertisement. Nive work!
Wow give them a chance your account sucked any why look at the downfall at least you get to start a new account

KillCode

Free Cheat User
Free Cheat User
Hahah. Will they lift the ban? NO. Social media here we come!

xwb

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
I just whent into game after injection and got the vac message. So your cheats is absolute.
There is no fixing or solution here. My account is gone. Thanx to your false advertisement. Nive work!
Maybe you should check the detection status after every patch before injecting something that might be outdated?

Macca

And also, it might be an overwatch ban, you might want to check, and it isn't PI's fault that it got detected, It's valve updating vac to detect it.

sontephehe

Steam have new updated , use your brain guys. Cheat need to update affer game updated. you need change your clothes when you 5yo and 6yo. idiots
alway cheat and got ban,? stfu

Treskii

Hahah. Will they lift the ban? NO. Social media here we come!

Why inject without checking the status of the cheat?. it's on you bro, you decided to cheat and use hacks. you signed up to possible vacs/bans when you chose to cheat. it's a public cheat, detections will happen. but they do their best to avoid them! also, don't cheat if you're big baby when it comes to bans lol

Sonic1982

Same here... both my friend and myself got vac banned... to all you big mouthes saying it is a risk when you cheat, we took the risk based on the advertising that said "undetected"... We used our main accounts because it is supposed to be the best cheat out there... but now we just lost all our skins... šŸ˜¤

Viktor23

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
Same here... both my friend and myself got vac banned... to all you big mouthes saying it is a risk when you cheat, we took the risk based on the advertising that said "undetected"... We used our main accounts because it is supposed to be the best cheat out there... but now we just lost all our skins... šŸ˜¤
Tbh that makes no sense. If you develop and test the hack and you dont get banned, you can assume it's undeteceted. You cannot fully anticipate volvos efforts on detecting it at some point ..

Reactions: inc

Treskii

your cheating, with skins. on a public cheat?. you take the risk buying a cheat what is UD @ the time you purchase it. most, if not all...get hit with vac/ban waves. don't fucking cheat if you can't hack the risk of ban waves or possible detections.

Sonic1982

Listen f@cktard.... my comment basically states that it should not be advertised as "undetected" if we are reporting that it has been detected...

inc

Developer
Staff member
Admin
We immediately switched the status when we heard about bans. I also immediately worked on the cheat and checked what updated and caused the bans.

You guys are also using a free cheat. Y'all should be happy that one was undetected for that long. Usually, you're not going to last that long with a free cheat.

I'm going to close this topic now because there is nothing to discuss. Both cheats received their updates on the same day we received the news about bans happening. Not only that. We were one of many big providers who got hit by the wave.

Status
Not open for further replies.