Undetected CSGO Cheats & Free CSGO Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CSGO Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

First Week

BotchyOhio

Premium User
Premium
I've been using Project Infinity Premium for about a week now, and I am really enjoying it .

Visuals:
I like the visuals and some of the customization to it, but I wish there was a way to toggle some of it on and off with the press of a button instead of having to go into the menu .
Overall I would give the Visuals a 7/10 because it is good, but I know they could do way better and I hope they improve.

Players:
Not much to say about this tab it has what you would expect it is good haven't had any issues. Overall I'd say a 10/10

Weapons, Grenades, Bomb, Defuser
The only 2 things I would like to see in these tabs would a a indicator where grenades would land, and a bomb timer that I could move around on my screen, instead of it just being on top of the bomb.
Overall I would give it a 9/10

Aimbot:
I really like how they did this tab, I only have 1 thing I wish would get added, and no issues with it so far. I wish the "select Closest Target By" had a closest to crosshair option so then it has a less chance of hitting the wrong person.
Overall I would give it a 10/10

Trigger:
I am gonna be honest here I don't use trigger, but when I was testing it there were some issues. Sometimes it didn't shoot sometimes it shot when there was no one there I am not sure what is was doing half of the time.
I would give this a 6/10 based on what I saw.

RCS:
This would be the only one I give a 10/10 to, but I do have 1 issue. When I am tap firing the RCS teleports down to control recoil which is good, but it is way too suspicious. I would like it if it just just down fast instead of instant, or put a option for that in the settings, like a bar to control how fast it pulls down.
So I would give it a 9/10

Inventory changer:
You would expect a 10/10 for this tab, but no I have a a issue where the menu freezes when I am added a lot of skins, so I will be giving it an 8/10 for this reason. If you were just adding a few skins it would work perfectly fine.

Misc:
This tab is simply and straight to the point Backtrack is good only issue is when I use the visualization for it sometimes the shots dont hit the highlight when they are straight on, this might just be my low fps not sure. Yeah that was my only compilate about this tab. I would give it a 10/10

Anti Aim:
I have no Idea about this tab haven't used it once so 0/0 should be fair, no review.

Config;
Only complaint is it doesn't save my wepons configs, and I have to redo them every time I login.
I would give it a 7/10

Skin Config:
Works perfectly 10/10

Weapon configs:
These are fine they just get messed up by the normal config not saving them.
10/10

Settings:
Only issues here is the hide visuals for OBS and stuff doesn't work, I assume this is because it was made for game capture on them, and you have to use display capture now do to a update on cs a long time ago. I would like to see a option to enable wepon configs but not have the words at the top left rather just have them top left of the menu.

I would give the cheat a overall 9/10 it is absolutely amazing for legit.

Rurusama

Then after that you see your account will get a VAC Ban within 2-3 weeks :)