Undetected CS2 Cheats & Free CS2 Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CS2 Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

Free Cheat Review (2 days)

haha44445

I have been using this free version now for 2 days in mid-high elo MM and have only been called a cheater one time, by one player, even when hitting 25+ kills in every single game.

- The GUI is very very good, easy to use, simple.
- The Chams are pretty good, it's never failed, I just think the glow should be less bright as sometimes when players in smoke it can be hard to see if the player has actually appeared out of the smoke or not.
- Trigger bot is very good, never not worked.

These are the only 2 features I use and I give them 10/10.

My tips for not getting called out for cheating:

When using chams
- Make sure to not always preaim the correct direction, sometimes you should make sure you get "caught out" by a flank on purpose to ensure demos look legit and players who maybe where sus of you before think "well he didnt know I was there so .... he cant be"
- Don't always bang walls with 100% accuracy, try to make wallbangs/smoke shots miss on purpose but only hit them from time to time.

When using triggerbot
- Set the ms to 8ms instead of default 0ms, this makes the reaction time more believable
- Do not use the triggerbot to get instakills from 1mm away from the wall. I.e. if using trigger with AWP, ensure to line up your shot a little bit away from the wall to ensure the reaction time looks real.
- Do not use the triggerbot ALL the time, only use it for example, AWP kill once per round. Deagles or pistol round 1/2 per round, ensure to also use your own skill to get kills that way you will miss some and the triggerbot won't look blatent, it will just appear as a few good shots in the round.

I used to play the game legit for 2 years until I noticed at least 1 cheater in every mid-high elo MM game, so I decided to join up and I don't regret it. I've now gone from MG1 to MG3 in 2 days, god knows how many matches, maybe like 40, and like I said before, I have only been called a cheater by one player, where I dropped 37 frags on Nuke and I didn't even do anything sus at all, taking into account my own advice from above, making sure I get caught out by flanks, ect ect, he was just mad i was 37 frags lol

I will post an update after about 2 weeks :)

EDIT: After 2 weeks I got VAC banned.

Last edited:

yamt

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
Thank you for reviewing its help a lot !!

haha44445

I am not sure if it's called chams or not maybe I am wrong, but when they are behind a wall they are purple when they are behind smoke they are red

qnln7

I am not sure if it's called chams or not maybe I am wrong, but when they are behind a wall they are purple when they are behind smoke they are red
thats normal glow, not chams, chams are like player only colored different. :)

cheers

david1723

Free Cheat User
Free Cheat User
cheat is missing anti untrusted.(If it is a VAC ban its because of the triggerbot. VACnet is improving a lot)
he probably got overwatch banned not vac. At least im using this cheat (free one) on and off since june 2019 when i created my account and still havent got a ban yet. I dont use trigger tho, i only use radar , sometimes bhop, and sometimes glow. thats all i use

Hype

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Premium