Undetected CS2 Cheats & Free CS2 Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CS2 Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

Free CS:GO Cheat // CSGO Hack [Review]

Tragiccc

Hello, I have recently downloaded the free version of the CS:GO Cheat, and these are my first impressions. I hope this helps you if you are debating whether or not you should try the free cheat, or if you already have and you are just reading this for fun, I hope you enjoy.

So, when I first installed the free cheat, my expectations were not that high, as it was a free version of their cheat. But I have to say it was super easy to setup, I clicked download, it took like 2 seconds, I dragged it into my USB, and I opened it. It immediately closed my steam and csgo for me since I already had that opened. It continued to inject and then in the matter of a second, it said remove USB. Which btw, I'm not sure if I'm the only one here who hasn't seen an injection process like this before, but it was pretty amazing. It's cool how it feels like the cheat wasn't even on my computer anymore but when I loaded up steam and launched csgo, the menu popped up and was working. Incredible is all I have to say about that.

But, moving on from the injection. When I got on csgo and was shown the GUI for the first time. I thought it was very clean, simple, easy to use, very natural looking. If that makes any sense. It felt like it was a pure authentic cheat since most of csgo cheats out there are all the same style, same old stuff, just copy and pasted everywhere. But this one was different, but still kept everything organized and easy to read/use. Was very impressed with that.

Now when I first loaded into a comp match, I was excited to try out the free features such as how good the bunny hop was going to be, and how the glow esp looked, and how the radar engine was going to act. I finished the match going 27 - 7. Wasnt called out for cheats once, the bunny hop was really nice, very consistent. The glow esp looked very clean and was not choppy at all, the radar was on point, now I didn't use the trigger bot, but I'm going to take an educated guess that it is good since I have not had a bad experience with this cheat at all so far.

I just wanted to say this, since I truly feel like this is a solid cheat provider, and it's great that they offer a free version of their cheat. Unlike most providers, they just have the premium version so you have to risk spending the money and having a crappy cheat for a month. I also think it's fair that the free version is only 1 month long, instead of lifetime. This cheat is very good and I don't mind upgrading to a premium after what I experienced with the free version. Also if you are worried about vac detections. Stop worrying, I truly believe they have a good undetected injection type process that will make it nearly impossible to get vac banned. 10/10 would recommend.

Tragiccc

I didn't write this for the free 2 days, just wanted to give my opinion on the cheat.

Hype

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Premium
Thanks for your review!

Added 48h :)