Undetected CS2 Cheats & Free CS2 Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CS2 Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

FullBody Hitbox [AimBot] / Aimbot speed

Snoozing_

Y'all should add an Aimbot speed so it becomes more legit and you can manage the time it takes for the aim to fully go to the enemies head, pelvis etc.
And the full hitbox for it to not become as blatant cause lets say you aim to the body but aimbot is aimed to the head you're going to do an obvious hack flick and if you're aiming to the head and the aimbot is in the body you would miss and 1shot kill and do another blatant flick.

If i made any mistakes on my thread please tell me, im new to the cheat and hasnt yet used every thing on it yet.

Sakrai

Indian Tech Support
Infinity
Premium
If you use the Instant Aimbot you can higher your Smoothness which will cause the Aimbot to slow down.

Snoozing_

If you use the Instant Aimbot you can higher your Smoothness which will cause the Aimbot to slow down.
Yes but we cannot decide the actually speed, so it would be too slow for some players or too high for others, what im saying is that with and option Speed it would be easer to people create their configs based on their gameplay

Snoozing_

Should also change the Field of view because from 1.20 goes to 2.70, so you cant get anywhere between and and more accurate field of view would be great aswell

Snabbb

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
Donator
Hello Snoozing,

Right click on the FOV number to change the value to your liking with your keyboard.

Greetings,
Snabbb

Snoozing_

Hello Snoozing,

Right click on the FOV number to change the value to your liking with your keyboard.

Greetings,
Snabbb
Well i didnt knew about that, thanks but it would still be nice to review the other options ;)