Undetected CS2 Cheats & Free CS2 Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CS2 Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

Got the message "VAC was unable to verify your file integrity" every time with cheat injected?

nismozz

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
This error is new today. I got the message every time I log in with cheat injected. Without cheat, it works fine.

I follow the steps to verify my game file and the missing file is Windows DirectX. After the procedure, the system will download the missing file. Then I am able to find a match. Once I log out and inject the cheat, the same message shows up.

Does the cheat remove the file somehow? Anyone else experience same issue?

Thanks all.

Chapoliin

I recommend two things for you the first and install the cs go again and if the problem continues, then you will have to uninstall Steam and download it again along with cs go because usually Steam itself provides DirectX at the end of each scan .

kauan23

Happen to me today, to solve this i did Verify Integrity of Game Files, but didnt try to open the PI again. At least i can launch normal MM now.

Chapoliin

I never had any problems with the cheat, I only had with the cs go, so I recommended it because I already had this problem, many people have a possible overload of files on steam for logging on third party servers or things like that make steam not work as it should because of so many downloaded files, example x1 server, bunnyhop, dm, mm from third party servers, this can generate conflict with the internal files in steam and crashes like '' VAC was unable to verify the your session '' for example.
The mistake is that the people themselves try to blame the cheat or a possible malfunction of it, but if it were the cheat would you think that this forum would not be full of topics regarding this problem?
The big question is the steam itself has flaws, our drivers need to be updated, we have to maintain a good machine for the operation of any type of cheat, regardless of which one it is.

Chapoliin

Yes, after that update many people had the problem mentioned above, but I believe that this has nothing to do with the hack itself, I have other signatures and many are reporting this problem that has to be solved on their own, but I believe that the cheat needs a mega update to change many things!

nismozz

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
I was able to fix the issue. After Steam automatically downloaded the missing file (DirectX) in my case, I restarted the computer. Before that, I injected the cheat without restarting and it did not work so I guess restart is the key here. After restarting, you can inject and play like normal.

acemganteng

can you help me? i try to inject mine but it took so long and always says error after

kauan23

im sorry but wdym by csgo start options commands?

1599115023784.png

Like dis

acemganteng

no i mean the problem is in the infinity project. when i log in theres inject right? after i click it, it says finailizing for like 10 minutes
it wont says please close this message and start csgo

acemganteng

after the message that says "after u close this message please start csgo", it always says ur session is over

acemganteng

new problem:after i start csgo, the menu didnt show up. after 5 minutes it says could not finalize injection. Please try again (partial message)

nismozz

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
no i mean the problem is in the infinity project. when i log in theres inject right? after i click it, it says finailizing for like 10 minutes
it wont says please close this message and start csgo

I run into this once in a while. You just have to close the cheat. Log in and inject again. Simple fix.