Undetected CS2 Cheats & Free CS2 Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CS2 Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

Has tis been detected (Preminum Version)

Hype

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Premium
Hi,
there is everything very well explained at this thread. There was no cheat detection:

As many of you know the old loader closed after an update and used a new random process to inject so Steam wouldn't be able to backtrace it to our loader. Writing the new loader I didn't implement this thinking it would be just fine. I thought wrong. Bans were caused and I took care of it immediately. I took the server down for 4 hours and worked on it for 4 hours. Since the loader injects via a new random process again.
When we released that update back then we've recommended to use the loader on a USB drive and remove it before starting Steam again. This time we didn't do that. That most likely explains why people were still getting random bans apart from it being delayed in some cases.

Now the past few days I was hunting for any other possible flaws. I did find one which is far stretched but could've possibly in a very rare case cause a ban. It's very unlikely, but nonetheless, I've fixed it