Undetected CS2 Cheats & Free CS2 Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CS2 Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

Have I F'ed up?

RichieG

Hi all,

I legit have on my alt account.
Both accounts are:
Injecting with usb
Different email
Different phone
Prime
Steam guarded with Mobile authentication
Family sharing off.

When I switch from my alt to my main, I restart the PC.

One thing I didn't realise is there is Project infinity app data that I have not being deleting as it has my configuration saved there...

Could my main be at risk?

xDannyS

Infinity Member
Infinity
If PI was detected, and there was a VAC WAVE, then yes, but if you have a different phone number, email, on each account, then you should be fine if your 2nd account is banned.

RichieG

If PI was detected, and there was a VAC WAVE, then yes, but if you have a different phone number, email, on each account, then you should be fine if your 2nd account is banned.
So if PI got detected... because I have everything totally separate on each account, the main should be fine?

I should only get banned on the alt acc I cheat with

Well aware of the difference between overwatch and vac and stuff, just trying to safe guard my main

Arthur2125

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
So if PI got detected... because I have everything totally separate on each account, the main should be fine?

Well aware of the difference between overwatch and vac and stuff, just trying to safe guard my main
If u have some thing that binds the two seperate accounts...like a phone number kinda something. It may trigger a ban. Better be on safe side remove everything..that may cause sharing. Sometime ppl get share ban. If ur hacking in alt acc and my main has same number with that of hacking account...my main could get ban because of phone sharing and some other stuff. Hope this helps. 🙂

xDannyS

Infinity Member
Infinity

It should be OK.

itznebula202

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
VAC doesn't ban for files not running on the PC at the time of playing. If you didn't use them (or PI itself) on your main, you're in the clear.

Believe me, I had OTC in my downloads folder and forgot to delete it before I play on my main, back in June. I'm still not banned.

xDannyS

Infinity Member
Infinity
I just got a ban on one of my accounts, I don't have a mobile authenticator there, just different emails. And the another acc is fine without a ban.

itznebula202

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
I just got a ban on one of my accounts, I don't have a mobile authenticator there, just different emails. And the another acc is fine without a ban.
Rip

Daniel W

I call that a big RIP.