Undetected CS2 Cheats & Free CS2 Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CS2 Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

Honest Cheat Review after 3 months of usage

nvne

Well, i already made 2 Reviews but i think i wasnt really fair and should be more specific and providing more arguments.

Legit Bot 7/10
Nothing too special or suprising. Its a bit snappy even on high smoothness so you have to go with low FOV (0.30-0.40). I also miss things like multiple Hitboxes and Closest-Hitbox Option.

Trigger Bot 6/10
Its a very very basic Trigger. Magnet Trigger would be very good, but for now you can use aimbot and trigegrbot on the same key so you have some sort of Magnet Trigger xdd

Visuals 10/10
Visuals are customizable and clear.

Inv Changer 10/10
Its way better compared to a normal Skin Changer but i acutally dont use it.

Misc 6/10
I was very hard with this in my last review and want to clarify some things. I still think there are a lot of features missing that would be usefull for legit cheating. The Cheat has all the basic features like bhop etc.

All in All 7,5/10
The biggest Problem is, this cheat is meant to be for legit cheating but is not customizable enough in my opinion. For example: You cant really use Trigger because without Magnet Option etc. it looks very fishy.
Also, in global MM everyone is semi raging atm even in green TF and with this cheat you have very little Chance because of the missing Legit AA, Fakelag, Slowwalk etc...

Things i dont like about this Cheat:
(^Most of the things I already mentioned above^)
Premium Cheat recieves only little updates. Most of the updates are just Fixes or Security Updates. There are alot of features that dont need alot of maths and would be not that hard to add to the cheat.
If you want to, you can take a look at the changelog: Changelog

Buy this cheat if:
  • You are new to legit cheating and willing to cheat in low-mid elo MM.
  • You are willing to have fewer functions but more security.
  • You are searching for a cheap Cheat which is undetected.

nvne

could you give us some examples?
Visualize Footsteps, Grenade Helper, Better Grenade Prediction & Trajectory (Display Damage etc.), Closet Hitbox for Aimbot, RCS after X amount of shots, Knifebot, Blockbot for Runboosting, Magnet Trigger, Jumpcheck for Trigger and Multiple Hitgroups for Trigger and Aim

depends on the person and the usage
No matter how good a cheat is, Trigger will always look fishy unless you have a Magnet Option. It depends on the amount of usage and as always on the Playstyle.
That's not even close to semi-rage
I dont know whats semi raging for you, but without a Resolver and Legit AA you have barely chances against other cheaters. Fakelag ???? xddd
I never saw a person not fake lagging in a legit hvh or semi rage Game and i think everyone who has a red TF smurf can confirm that lmao

xThaBeast

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
Hes absolutely right with everything hes saying.The cheat is missing so damn many things.I dont wanna spread hate or bad reviews but things like the anti aim are just so so so bad its outdated.The aimbot is "ok" id say.Its really bad through walls and with weapons like the awp or ssg 08 you cant hit shit.My friends and me tested many things with the cheat with 100s of configs and compared it to other cheats and its just so insanely bad against other big names in the cheating community.If im ingame and im legit cheating and a enemy is starting to rage i can go afk cause the anti aim is absolutely as i said outdated.No fake ducking no fake body..The aimbot is ok i like it but when ur trying to rage u cant even peek an enemy thats raging too cause ur just going to die instantly.And all around about the cheat its missing so many things no examples: No sounds when u hit someone its so satisfying to have a clunky sound when u kill or hit somebody,No knife bot,No jumpcheck absolutely needed.Im begging you to listen to the community and fix those things..

Last edited:

boomnose

yeah but we hope v2 can be better for all of us so yeah finger crossed and make it soon as soon as possible

Anthony2929

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
i hope they at least make a legit AA or resolver in v2 and i hope the dev team will listen to the community and not add useless features that other cheats have done in the past

Suddenheadache

I don't know if there are other better cheats than project infinity out there, with this cheat I can kill them all very fast without even clicking the mouse. Lol