Undetected CS2 Cheats & Free CS2 Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CS2 Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

Honest Cheat Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhoenixTV

So for about the past 6-7 months ive mostly been using free cheats but finally decided to buy a cheat and this was the first i got the review is just of the settings that ive been using so far!

Visuals: 9/10. They work really good just some small improvements needed.

Removals: 8/10. Works fine would like to see some settings to it like changing how much of the flash / smoke should be removed from 1-100%.

Crosshair: 10/10. Pretty good but dont really see a reason to have it imo might just be me.

FOV/ThirdPerson: 10/10. So far no bugs or anything in it all thats missing is a toggle keybind for it :p

BuyLog/Spectator 6/10. Works fine but was hoping for a transparent window or something like that you can just move up in the corner etc.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Players: 9.5/10.
Everything works fine just some slight bugs in it.

Radar: 10/10. Works all good.

Chams: 9/10. Works as it should just slight bug even when you have it as transparent when they aint visable they sometimes show up as full white but rarely happens.

Name: 10/10. Pretty good if you just wanna piss someone off or just target one specific on the enemy team :p.

Health/Kevlar: 9/10. Dont have much to say other then i wish there was a setting between a bar and text

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Weapons: 9/10.
Alot of settings and works fine.

Glow: 10/10. Have had no issues with this and have helped alot from time to time.

Name: 9.5/10. Combind with glow this is really nice if you wanna find an awp or an ak or just any gun in general when the round is over or you just want to find a weapon to save.

Aimbot: 9/10.
All gucci

Targeting: 9.5/10. Works amazing just missing a setting to target nearest hitbox.

Smooth: 5/10. I used it in the start but i could never find a good setting as it was always so blatant that there was smoothing on.

InventoryChanger: 10/10.
Its amazing has some really rare bugs tho but gets fixed by just disconnecting and reconnecting to the game also hoping for a option to put your own ware number and a dynamic statrak in the next update!

Misc: 10/10.
Everything works as it should nothing really special.

Bhop: 7/10. Normal bhop works fine but humanising makes it feel so useless wish it would land abit more as you could use scroll wheel and land way more bhops with it.

Main: 10/10. Nothing special everything works fine.

Backtrack/Backtrack visualization: 9.5/10: All good sadly there is no option for hiding the visualization when you cant see the person so feels like using bones would love to make it transparent/invisible when you cant see the person and visable when the person is seen like in glow or chams etc.

Config/WeaponConfig/SkinConfig: 10/10.
Took abit of time for me to understand how to use the weaponconfig but i just watched the youtube video and now its all good.

GUI: 7.5/10. Probaly the most important thing in a cheat imo is how user friendly the UI is so far its decent but would love to be able to customize changing the colors and the location of the tabs should be example would be having them at the top like most cheats etc.

Ive had alot of fun using this cheat going on hvh servers with friends for the most part and having a good time with ive yet to get OW or VAC

Status
Not open for further replies.