Undetected CS2 Cheats & Free CS2 Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CS2 Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

Honest Premium / Free cheat review.

Wufferen

Free Cheat User
Free Cheat User
Hello.

About a month ago i had 48 hours of Premium. And now im gonna review it. + I'm gonna review the Free version also. :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PREMIUM CHEAT

IGN GUI / Login system:
Overall rating
: 10/10

I personaly like the GUI and Login system very much, because it is so simple that you just login and then play. And the GUI is easy to use.
Very nice.

Visuals:
Overall rating: 8/10

The Wallhack/Glow works perfect, and its very nice that you can customize the colores and all that.
Chams has a pretty good system, same with the ESP.

Removals
:
Overall rating: 8,5/10

Works fine all flashes and smokes removes, but ive seen some bugs. with the smoke.

BuyLog
:
Overall rating: 10/10

I really like this, it's fantastic!
It works all the time and it's good to
strategies, if you are legit hacking.

FOV:ThirdPerson
:
Overall rating: 9,5/10

This feauture is one of my favorits, i love this FOV thing, and the Third person then you are scoping.

There is some small bugs in the FOV, but its fine, i love this one.

Aimbot
:
Overall rating: 9/10

Now we are in the Aimbot section, you can go Smooth, Silent or rage!
That's fantastic, not many cheats have that one, its a very good Aimbot.

I Just have seen some bugs about it doesn't shoot when people come.
Else it's fantastic.

Rader
:

Not much here, its working perfect.

INVChanger:

This INVChanger is so f***ing good, its like perfect. No bugs, and it works all the time, just a really good coded InvChanger.
If you want to have some cool looking skins without some bugs, this InvChanger is the dream for you.

MISC:

It works like it should do d:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FREE CHEAT

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WallHack/Glow:

It's very simple and work perfectly.
The 3 options is good to a free cheat.

Triggerbot
:

This is the best Triggerbot out in the market i will mean, its very good and pretty much undetected.
That's a 10!

MISC:

No problems here. Working perfect.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was all for me.
That was my review after 2 Days of use with the Premium.
Something i would think about buying.

-> // Wufferen

Last edited:

sez

Thanks for the honest review, looking further to buying a license for project infinity