Undetected CS2 Cheats & Free CS2 Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CS2 Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

Honest Review (Lifetime Premium Cheat)

xThaBeast

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
So,ive read a lot of other reviews and i thought why dont just do one by youreself so here we go! (i wont do an absolute exact reviews about everything cause many options are just useless to me so ill only go over the things that i used by myself or that i personally think are great or just absolutely bad)

VISUALS: 10/10

The visuals are great u got many options and alot of custom things that you can optimize on ur own playstyle.

LEGITBOT: 7/10

The legit aimer is great and not that obv when ur on a low fov (0.7-1.5) Overall its ok but it needs more featuers like multi hitboxes.Its missing many simple things like a clunky sound when ur hitting an enemy absolutely satisfying.

RCS: 5/10

What should i say its just way to fishy and obv.

TRIGGER: 6/10

The trigger is good but way to obv a magnet trigger would be way better.

ANTI AIM: 1/10

It‘s insanely bad absolutely outdated no fake body and no fake ducking no chance in a hvh.The 3rd person is bad too, cause it doesnt have a key option to switch between first and 3rd person.

MISC: 8/10

The misc is a great part of the cheat but the option humanize bunny hop needs to be more powerful,sounds have to be added and a knife/zeus bot.

INVENTORY CHANGER: 9/10

Its the best thing about the cheat but its missing cases

PREMIUM VERSION NEEDS MORE AND CONSISTENT UPDATES

OVERALL I CAN SAY,

the cheat is missing so many things.I dont wanna spread hate or bad reviews but things like the anti aim are just so so so bad its outdated.The aimbot is "ok" id say.Its really bad through walls and with weapons like the awp or ssg 08 you cant hit shit.My friends and me tested many things with the cheat with 100s of configs and compared it to other cheats and its just so insanely bad against other big names in the cheating community.If im ingame and im legit cheating and a enemy is starting to rage i can go afk cause the anti aim is absolutely as i said outdated.No fake ducking no fake body..The aimbot is ok i like it but when ur trying to rage u cant even peek an enemy thats raging too cause ur just going to die instantly.All around i can say the cheat is missing so many things some examples: No sounds when u hit someone its so satisfying to have a clunky sound when u kill or hit somebody,No knife bot,No jumpcheck absolutely needed and no ragebot.Im begging you to listen to the community and fix those things..

Last edited: