Undetected CSGO Cheats & Free CSGO Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CSGO Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

HONEST Review of: Project Infinity

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrunchyXD

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
Okay so the reason i'm posting this thread is for all the free users that are wondering if they should buy the cheat or not.

( DISCLAIMER: Don't buy omniaim! their staff is bad and so is the developers)
With that out of the way let's get to the review.

UI and graphics:
So this is actually one of the many reasons i switched from Omniaim to project infinity due to their very easy to understand type of menu. And this is really easy for new cheaters to understand and create their own config very easily.

Features:
I must say that, Project Infinity is more of a Legit type of cheat and not very effective for raging (you can, but only with a very strong config) But for legit cheating they are the best in my opinion, they don't have model changer but that's not the end of the world though. One thing that Project Infinity is the best at is keeping the cheat updated, all the latest skins and knives are usually in the cheat after a day or two, witch is decent if you look at a dozen of other cheats.

Safety:
This is also something that Project Infinity is really good at, the cheat haven't been detected before (i'm not 100% sure though)

Support team and staff:
They will always try to respond as quick as possible, of course this depends on what timezone you're in but 1 days approximately.

It's a 100% a bang for your buck!

If there was something i didn't cover let me know!

hshswhhwddd

Free Cheat User
Free Cheat User
chrome said dangerous so chrome blocked it should I download it? Have anyone got a virus from this?

Rurusama

chrome said dangerous so chrome blocked it should I download it? Have anyone got a virus from this?
The cheat is definitely free from virus and malware. It is a false positive!

Zerok1337

Support
Staff member
Support
Infinity
Premium
Is it safe to use in main account?
Rule number 1 is, never cheat on your main or on an account that is "valuable".

fley

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
Personally, I think it's so funny how many are banned and the staff team still thinks it's because of the cheat settings. Nofront but they have to fix this cheat

MonkaTFC

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
Personally, I think it's so funny how many are banned and the staff team still thinks it's because of the cheat settings. Nofront but they have to fix this cheat
fr, is the cheat safe to use again or did theynot change anything?

Ujbaloch

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
my accounts banned because of cheat is detected even tho i was using wallhack only

Status
Not open for further replies.