Undetected CSGO Cheats & Free CSGO Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CSGO Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

HONEST Review of: Project Infinity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vpk

@red wtf is this lmao

RaZa12345

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
Okay so the reason i'm posting this thread is for all the free users that are wondering if they should buy the cheat or not.

( DISCLAIMER: Don't buy omniaim! their staff is bad and so is the developers)
With that out of the way let's get to the review.

UI and graphics:
So this is actually one of the many reasons i switched from Omniaim to project infinity due to their very easy to understand type of menu. And this is really easy for new cheaters to understand and create their own config very easily.

Features:
I must say that, Project Infinity is more of a Legit type of cheat and not very effective for raging (you can, but only with a very strong config) But for legit cheating they are the best in my opinion, they don't have model changer but that's not the end of the world though. One thing that Project Infinity is the best at is keeping the cheat updated, all the latest skins and knives are usually in the cheat after a day or two, witch is decent if you look at a dozen of other cheats.

Safety:
This is also something that Project Infinity is really good at, the cheat haven't been detected before (i'm not 100% sure though)

Support team and staff:
They will always try to respond as quick as possible, of course this depends on what timezone you're in but 1 days approximately.

It's a 100% a bang for your buck!

If there was something i didn't cover let me know!
this cheat is detectedable this got me banned on 3 accounts with my main and to let you know my highest rank was LE (before useing cheats) with 2k hours so none of it was overwatch ban when u inject after 2 compi ur trust factor is low even if u turn off all the cheats and play while its injected, I have used USB and without USB dosent matter it will get u ban.

fley

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
this cheat is detectedable this got me banned on 3 accounts with my main and to let you know my highest rank was LE (before useing cheats) with 2k hours so none of it was overwatch ban when u inject after 2 compi ur trust factor is low even if u turn off all the cheats and play while its injected, I have used USB and without USB dosent matter it will get u ban.
yea idk, this admins probatly scammed all of us.
they have to be honest with us and tell us whats going on, if they dont wanna run this cheat anymore they have to say it and its yea "fine"

Status
Not open for further replies.