Undetected CS2 Cheats & Free CS2 Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CS2 Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

Honest Review

shawd

I am doing this review only having used LEGIT configuration

In all the time I have been using infinity I have not received ban, to perform "legit" cheating is the best option, but it lacks movement options

Visuals: 10/10

What I liked the most is the customization of possible colors in the configurations, the best that is in the cheat according to my opinion (Although I prefer to use only glow)

Aimbot: 7/10

Honestly, if we talk about "legit" it would give it a 10/10, but with a fov of 1.29 in psilent there are many errors, I would like in the same way that with a key I could change the hitbox, because the aimbot at the head is too obvious , and there are games where I end up with 70% headshot if I don't manually change the settings, in "instant" I honestly don't like it, just use it with awp-ssg and find it quite useful when used with those weapons, but with an ak47 I can't find it useful, maybe it's just my whim

RCS: 6/10

Too obvious, I think it's better to use crosshair for the recoil, because RCS is too obvious in a rep

AA: 0/0

I have not used it, but from what I saw in the settings it is quite old and outdated

MISC: 7/10

It has the essential, bhop and reveal rank (that's the essential for me), but if it would be better with more things, edge jump, movement recorder, jumpbug, a percentage of success in the bhop, airduck, knifebot, zeusbot, you can also include sounds or bullet trajectory

n9ne

is the RCS too obvious even by a legit cheat standard? cause i was able to get away with some free cheat RCS's with my own legit configs w/o overwatch bans, i dont want my main to be banned tho

shawd

is the RCS too obvious even by a legit cheat standard? cause i was able to get away with some free cheat RCS's with my own legit configs w/o overwatch bans, i dont want my main to be banned tho
In my case, the recoil will be done without cheats, and I could easily recognize a variation in the recoil when I used infinity, that's why I only recommend using crosshair, for me and for people who didn't know that I was using cheats it was too obvious