- Joined
- Apr 13, 2020
- Messages
- 4
Hey! I recently purchased Project Infinity after its comeback, and I can safely say that the cheat as a whole is amazing.
For the price, you get absolutely everything you need for legit cheating. The aimbot works perfectly and can be configured to look really legit, with specific configurations for different weapons.
The cheat has so many features that it will definitely suit the majority of users' needs. The forums and community also seem really chill, while the developers and admins are active and friendly. I suggested a feature one day, and it was released the very next day!
Honestly, I would recommend the premium version to anyone who legit/closet cheats. Not to mention, the inventory changer has features that are almost 1:1 identical to a real inventory. You can apply stickers, charms, do trade-ups, open cases, and much more! So, if skins are your thing, the premium version could almost be worth it for the inventory changer alone.
Once my subscription expires, I genuinely believe I'll be investing in lifetime. I feel like the cheat is in a really great state right now and only seems to be improving.
Looking forward to the future updates and improvements!
For the price, you get absolutely everything you need for legit cheating. The aimbot works perfectly and can be configured to look really legit, with specific configurations for different weapons.
The cheat has so many features that it will definitely suit the majority of users' needs. The forums and community also seem really chill, while the developers and admins are active and friendly. I suggested a feature one day, and it was released the very next day!
Honestly, I would recommend the premium version to anyone who legit/closet cheats. Not to mention, the inventory changer has features that are almost 1:1 identical to a real inventory. You can apply stickers, charms, do trade-ups, open cases, and much more! So, if skins are your thing, the premium version could almost be worth it for the inventory changer alone.
Once my subscription expires, I genuinely believe I'll be investing in lifetime. I feel like the cheat is in a really great state right now and only seems to be improving.
Looking forward to the future updates and improvements!