Undetected CSGO Cheats & Free CSGO Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CSGO Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

I am scanning a csgo cheat with my antivirus

t420

If you want to risk your data/security, buy the initial cheat i. You only need to drag the executable into virustotal and you will notice that there are approximately 12 Trojans

After contacting the support through a ticket, definitely when I saw that I had 12 Trojans I decided to say it and in case they did not pay attention to me or gave me at least one reason I would refund my money. Because I think it's a joke, after commenting on that they told me only the steps I had to do to run the program (the viruses) but at no time did they answer the capture I put of virustotal with the Trojans.

I make this post in pre-sales so that everyone sees reality and does not spend their money on a Toyan cheat that only collects your information. It can collect up to all your passwords important data etc... I attach proofs of everything I am saying, and if any moderator or administrator wants to give me an answer and not close my ticket for doing refound, because I did not do the refound because I did not like it but because it is a scam.

1666122870372.png

1666122941131.png

1666122983558.png

1666123005654.png

Hype

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Premium
Hello,

im sorry for the late support answer from our support team. They already extended your lost time.

But ofc there is no trojan in our software - this is caused by a false positive - you will get this result with every paid csgo cheat.

best regards

t420

As a false positive can be, it detects 12 different types of Trojans. It could be a false positive if 1 type of Trojan comes out. However, if 1 Trojan is already released, the program is probably infected with some kind of virus.

Here I leave the result of another analysis with a totally different page that I did not know and has detected 6 trojans. It is that I am now afraid to run the cheat I do not want to infect my computer with viruses.

Img result scan

IAntichristI

Premium User
Premium
hahahahahahhahahahahaha so funny to see kids interact with the internet for the first time.

totally clueless about cybersecurity or how a cheat works hhhhhhhhhh

IAntichristI

Premium User
Premium
You're too dumb to understand
I own every known csgo cheat there is i even own most of the unknown ones, i have my own cheat millionware.vip and have been beta/staff on multiple known rage/hvh cheat providers.

You think you know more about cheats than i do? I dont think so :/

t420

Hello,

im sorry for the late support answer from our support team. They already extended your lost time.

But ofc there is no trojan in our software - this is caused by a false positive - you will get this result with every paid csgo cheat.

best regards

And another question, because you changed the name of the post I did not put that title.

t420

I own every known csgo cheat there is i even know most of the unknown ones, i have my own cheat millionware.vip and have been beta/staff on multiple known rage/hvh cheat providers.

You think you know more about cheats than i do? I dont think so :/

I do not doubt that I know more about traps that you are a child who only plays csgo, I mean that only by scanning the cheat launcher you can see that there is a virus. Not scanning it with the antivirus as it says in the title. I didn't put that title

IAntichristI

Premium User
Premium
hahahahah you re such a meme dude, its a false positive.

You said "it detects 12 trojans" which isnt true, virustotal shows you a list of antivirus programs, meaning its detected as a potential virus by 12 / 72 programs.

You are completely clueless about what you re saying and dare to call me a kid while i m probably almost twice as old as you are, 13.09.2001 for reference.

Any csgo cheat or even any cheat will get detected as a virus by some antivirus programs because of the way the cheat injects/hooks into the game.

You're hooking an unknown not signed program (the cheat) to another program (csgo) which is a behavior commonly used in malware.

Also most cheats install a selfmade driver in the background which is used on inject and helps with bypassing the anticheat / the cheat injection.

Your average antivirus doesnt know what a csgo cheat is, all your antivirus sees is:

"oh this unknown unsigned program tries to hook itself to another program in the background", "hm this might be malware"

Do not try to cheat if your brain cant comprehend what a cheat does, you do not seem to have the mental capacity to use a computer.

IAntichristI

Premium User
Premium
Please provide your age and a list of cheats that you have used before with your profile links to those cheats attached :)

(damn he stopped responding, total domination)

Last edited: