Undetected CS2 Cheats & Free CS2 Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CS2 Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

I got caught :D

zepastel

I have to thanks the project infinity for almost a years using cheats whitout get ban... but today the ban arrives... i think wasnt in overwatch cuz they have no clue that i use wallhack, i play soo legit, i saw every game that i made and no clue that i was cheating... besides got in 2 acc at the same time soo it was not the overwacth.
anyway i would like to thanks to project infinity and all who work to turn the cheat always better. big hug :D

Daniel W

Hey man! Sorry to hear that you were banned. Me as well as many others are still fine, if you would like to try my config leave me a DM on my Discord: Vitex#1248

I've used it for 130+ hours and I'm still fine :)

Genuine

Hey man! Sorry to hear that you were banned. Me as well as many others are still fine, if you would like to try my config leave me a DM on my Discord: Vitex#1248

Uhh, you could just release the config in premium configs on the forum? I mean, that's unless you want it to be private but it's just a good guess.

Daniel W

Uhh, you could just release the config in premium configs on the forum? I mean, that's unless you want it to be private but it's just a good guess.
I mean I was going to but I was trying to help some guy and he was being rude telling me to give him my config, I asked for a please but didn't get it so I ain't giving him the config if he's going to be rude haha

Genuine

I mean I was going to but I was trying to help some guy and he was being rude telling me to give him my config, I asked for a please but didn't get it so I ain't giving him the config if he's going to be rude haha

Aha, I see. Yeah, some people can be really rude and mean sometimes, especially when it comes to a cheating community.

zepastel

Hi buddy, i use it for almost a year... always very6 legit no way they are 100 sure that i use wallhack.. but its fine.. its worth the expirience . i will send you dm.
ty all :D