Undetected CS2 Cheats & Free CS2 Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CS2 Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

I need a Legit Config for Project Infinity

nu4kz

i play a lot of prime and often get banned my configs are not legit enough can someone tell me good settings so i get less bans

gizmo91

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
onlyy use esp never use aimbot recoil and other s ttuff if you use those 99% of ban and 100% ban when reported its just t o noticeable. and only using wallhack u can s tillg et reported by other ppl using wallahcks seeing you wallhack oblivousy and then u get banned by report but so would the guy who reported you if you reported him. thats how i got myban going toxic a t a wallhacker and he accused me of wallhackign as wel we both r eported eachother both gotthe vac ban. cause i ended up using aimbot on that dude and itj ust makes ur screen shakey to other players norecoil aimbotting

IAntichristI

Premium User
Premium
overwatch isnt even working right now, the only reason for ban can be detected cheat (which it is) its kinda funny to see y'all goin for account $uicide

gizmo91

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
overwatch isnt even working right now, the only reason for ban can be detected cheat (which it is) its kinda funny to see y'all goin for account $uicide
wrong vac isnt working perfectly overwatch user controller by a playerbase does work. i used it twice out of boredome 1 week ago and no vac ban cause ionly used walls. im prety sure usingaimbot would have got mereported quickerand getting a perm ban into vac ban cause of overwatchsecurity