Undetected CS2 Cheats & Free CS2 Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CS2 Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

Insert button doesn't work.

pinu

I've installed the free cheat again after it's been a few months since I've used it last. - However I can't toggle the GUI because nothing happens when i press the insert button. the gui just stays there. I see that other people have the same issue so I thought I'd create this thread so when it gets solved people can look here in the future, instead of having to create a ticket everytime someone gets the problem. Any help is appreciated.

Genuine

I've installed the free cheat again after it's been a few months since I've used it last. - However I can't toggle the GUI because nothing happens when i press the insert button. the gui just stays there. I see that other people have the same issue so I thought I'd create this thread so when it gets solved people can look here in the future, instead of having to create a ticket everytime someone gets the problem. Any help is appreciated.

Try reauthenticating your csgo files. This basically just makes sure all of your files are valid. If this doesn't help make sure that multicore rendering is enabled.

KERNEL_STACK_DEAD

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium

Rysky

Did you ever get it to work ?