Undetected CS2 Cheats & Free CS2 Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CS2 Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

Is the free cheat protected from FaceIT anti Cheat

Lentai

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
I played with the premium Cheat on Challagnermode and still not banned :) but u mast llok at ur playstyle and crosshair placement bcs the admins will spectate ur games all the time.

howardstarx1999

i have used this cheat on faceit many times but my config was only glow no aimbot no rcs but only trbot with 56 ms delay i haven't got any ban.

clone

Free Cheat User
Free Cheat User
I believe it doesn't work on faceit. It wont even render the menu

Lentai

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
Hey guys, i see some times people plays with Project-infinity on FaceIT but i think it was only the Premium member but i will Test it and do a information Post here. :)

Best regards,
Lentai

clone

Free Cheat User
Free Cheat User
I tried that prior to this update. The cheat menu won't even appear once the FaceIt AC is on. I would love to see a status on that though.

Arcturus

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
Surprisingly, the premium cheat does actually bypass the FACEIT AC SERVER SIDE. Used it for two games with a semi lgt cfg and didnt get banned or kicked and no one suspected a thing.

PCGamer

Can you tell me the steps to inject while using FACEIT AC? @st0ba
Hello,

There are no steps because we ONLY support VAC, and we do not support faceit anti-cheat or any other third party anti-cheat.

Best regards,
PCGamer.