Undetected CS2 Cheats & Free CS2 Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CS2 Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

is this cheat safe to use/ will my pc get infected with any malware? please be honest

Goose09

the cheat is undetected and its not a virus.
1616481788443.png

if its not a virus what is this?

Zerok1337

Support
Staff member
Support
Infinity
Premium
Have you even looked into cheat a bit? This is a false detection from the antivirus program. It is 100% not a virus and many people will tell you that. You will get such messages with every cheat if you enter them into an antivirus program. So do not talk shit and use it or not

prokkoli

Stop talking bullshit. The cheat isnt infected. The file is safe to use. This is just a false positive from the antivirus. Nothing else.
No, your support is trash and the cheat is detected. Got vac banned... not game banned

Boredtodeath

Premium User
Premium
It's completely safe, be aware though that your anti virus might detect it as a malware/virus. Completely disregard that.

ahmadddd

can you please explain why it has trojan and its a exe files where viruses normally be in and if its a false why does it comes

omg777

Don't listen to anyone saying that the cheat is undetected. I've had several accounts VAC banned, I brought this to their attention and nothing has been done about it. I promise you, Project Infinity is 100% detected. If you use it you will get a VAC ban in three weeks. Not sure why it takes three weeks but many of us who have been banned had this happen.

I agreed, every time when i used this cheat, 3 weeks and boom vac ban