Undetected CS2 Cheats & Free CS2 Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CS2 Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS BANNED

Sebzen

Hello guys.

If i have 3 accounts with vac ban and i make a new one with different mail , different phone number why the trust factor is red ? In this one i don t activate the cheat or something else but the trust factor is red.

Metioned the same 3 accounts was in the same computer.

I buy the prime status , account is prime.

But the last two accounts have trust factor red from register.

How i have to do the green trust factor?

itznebula202

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
I think it's because Steam knows when you create a new account, so it automatically gives your alts a bad trust factor. Go to the Steam folder (e.g.)C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam), delete everything in the "userdata" folder and try again.

Selioky

Hello guys.

If i have 3 accounts with vac ban and i make a new one with different mail , different phone number why the trust factor is red ? In this one i don t activate the cheat or something else but the trust factor is red.

Metioned the same 3 accounts was in the same computer.

I buy the prime status , account is prime.

But the last two accounts have trust factor red from register.

How i have to do the green trust factor?

Maybe that's because you just logged out of Steam but kept the game on your PC. So my not reinstalled. In various forums it is stated that Steam recognizes your hardware and recognizes several accounts on it, i.e. that Steam knows exactly how many accounts you have. If you have a lot of bans on the other accounts, it worsens your other accounts at the same time. Another mail doesn’t help, etc. Phone number. Had this problem too, but what you can do is reset your entire PC and never log in with your old accounts again, regardless of whether it is a Steam app or a browser. I hope it helps you in the future. :D

AwaBdesu

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
U can have banned accounts without getting red trust on ur other alts/mains. I think ur problem is that u didnt turn of vacsecurity or what ever its called in the settings. i can tell u for a fact i got multiple prime and nonprime accounts banned but i never had a issue with new bought/created accounts.