Undetected CS2 Cheats & Free CS2 Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CS2 Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

my completely honest review

• Thread starter Deleted member 24365
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24365

so after all the good shit all over the internet i decided to try out this cheat...

Point of view of a "closet" cheater (legit LEM/SMFC player)

VISUALS:
Dont care
I dont need any visuals, it only ruins any skill you have in the game. All I use is a radar - thats more than enough, sometimes backtrack (its fun xd).

AIMBOT
: Needs work asap

Coming from a different cheat, oh boy... This is not how an aimbot should work. Its either too snappy or doesnt work at all. I all im looking for is slight aimassist that supports you when its needed. Im looking for slight aim assistance not a beyblade. Option of aimbot FOV + psilent FOV combination would be nice. PS: tried few configs posted here, none of them suits my need - its not config issue, ok?

MISC:
Fine
Has backtrack - thats nice, other stuff? i dont really know what to say, all i use is autoaccept and rank reveal. I also like the inventory changer.

Conclusion
If you are looking for a cheat that has advanced aimbot/aim assist options you should look elsewhere. Visuals are fine, but all decent cheats have the same options. Cheat also sometimes crashes (w10, 64bit). What i like is the inventory changer, config loading (can download and load configs on the run). I also like the layout of the cheat, everything is easy to find.

What i really dislike is the aimbot and RCS. This is something the dev has to focus on. Coming from a cheat that has a supersmooth and nice aimbot and is half the price I cant really see a reason to buy the cheat.

In the current state I would not buy it again. Sorry

Dint try and dont intent to try any rage settings, not interested.

If you have any question dont hesitate to ask.