Undetected CS2 Cheats & Free CS2 Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CS2 Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

My Free Cheat Review / Experience.

IMakeVeltVids

Pre Injecting experience. 2/10

The reason the pre injecting experience is that low down, is because of a few things.
The launcher is really laggy for me, unless I close every application on my pc, [Normally have 3 - 5 apps open on my pc]
I have to type my password every single time I open the launcher. I don't have an autogenerated password, but some people do, and that makes typing every single letter a pain to do.

Other then that, the launcher is ok.

Glow: 6/10
In my opinion, the glow is really good for a free and legit cheat like this, It's easy to use [And configure.] And all around It's a good part of the cheat.

Trigger: 8/10

So, the trigger is an amazing feature of the cheat, and it's way better then all of the other free cheats in my opinion.

Overall: 6/10

Alright, in general the cheat is fine. But there are a few downsides for it.
It lags a LOT. When I don't have the cheat injected, on low settings I get 120 - 150 fps, with the cheat injected, still on low settings. I get around 20 - 30 fps, making it hard for me to play.
2. Having to renew it every 30 days. Yes I'm going on about this, If it was a free cheat, I feel like we shouldnt have to renew it every 30 days, I have not had to deal with this yet, but other people probably have, It's kind of annoying and time wasting at the same time.

That was my review of the free cheat :D Thanks for reading this.

Tragiccc

I haven't experienced any lag with it at all. I have had an amazing experience with it so far. I have 0 complaints about the free version. Also, I think the 30-day sub for the free version is pretty fair. Since this is a business, and at the end of the day, they cant develop and keep the cheat updated for free. I respect that they let us get a taste of the cheat, unlike most good cheat providers they just want you to risk it and take the chance on the hopes that it is a good cheat.

Hype

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Premium
Thanks for your review. Added 48h to your account!