Undetected CS2 Cheats & Free CS2 Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CS2 Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

My *HONEST* Free Cheat Review.

tomatom1n5

This is my honest review on the free project infinity cheat.
Starting off with the glow: a 9/10. It's very clean, includes walls. I'm not giving it max mark because it could have color optimization and the health of the player.
Triggerbot: 10/10. I've tried a lot of free cheats, and many have included a lot of misses and the delay wouldn't work. This one has high optimization for which body part you want to hit, what delay you want, and overall its really good for legit cheating.
Misc (this only includes Bhop, and AutoPistol)= 9/10 Both functions work really well, and I have never experienced any errors using theese two features. The bhop could surely have some Humanization, like hit chance, minimum bhops and maximum bhops, since this is a legit cheat.
GUI: 11/10. This is the best and cleanest GUI I have ever seen.
Overall, I'd rate this cheat a 8.5/10. The Free Cheat could have so many more better features, optimizations, but you have to consider its a free cheat. I have been using it for a few weeks now, and I have never been overwatched or VAC banned on my main account.

Thanks for reading this review, and I didn't do it to get free time on the cheat, but to help out Project Infinity staff to know what they need to work on more. If the free cheat is as good as this, imagine the premium one. I never had the premium cheat, but I highly recommend purchasing it.