Undetected CS2 Cheats & Free CS2 Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CS2 Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

My honest review

SWIZZCHEATZ

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
Free Cheat User
Video review: Coming soon!!!

After one week of using the premium cheat il try to give a honest review.Il try to make it short as possible so you dont have to read like 2 houres ;)

AIMBOT: 10/10

I like the features of the Aimbot. Its really easy to make it look legit and its much better than other aimbots like aimware or lethality.Just a 100%Perfect aimbot.

TRIGGER: 6/10

Dont get me wrong but its not a godd triggerbot. With 100% Accuracy its still miss every second shot.It doesnt work with the scout every time i use the scout wont shoot.

Inventory-Changer: 9/10

One of the best Inventory changer i ever saw. It has Medal changer and everyone can see them and you can add stickers to the skins.Also it has Skin-config so you dont have to remake your whole inventory. The only bad thing about is: Every time i try to inspect something my arms and the skin/knife bugs away

ESP: 10/10

Perfect customable ESP you can edit colors and have to choose between a lot of features.Nothing to complain about it.

MISC: 6/10

Could have more features and more features to edit the auto-strafe and the bhop.And the Streamspoof doesnt work well for me. The only thing it spoofs is the gui bones and boxes.Glow and chams doesnt get spoofed.Also the recoil control system doesnt work well....everytime i shoot it flicks to a random position.

All in all: 8/10

Its much better than other cheats like aimware lethality.But it still have to fix things and add things.First i bought it i fought it was to expensive but i was WRONG!
Its very good for legit and rage you can easy make good features.Best cheat i ever used.

Video review: Coming soon!!!

Last edited:

inc

Developer
Infinity
Premium
Every time i try to inspect something my arms and the skin/knife bugs away

Did you change your visual field of view by any chance? Because that's not from the skinchanger.

And the Streamspoof doesnt work well for me. The only thing it spoofs is the gui bones and boxes.Glow and chams doesnt get spoofed

We can't make the glow or chams streamsafe at the moment. Only stuff that's drawn by us is streamsafe.

SWIZZCHEATZ

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
Free Cheat User
Did you change your visual field of view by any chance? Because that's not from the skinchanger.]

I changed nothing i reseted all settings and co but nothing works

inc

Developer
Infinity
Premium

inc

Developer
Infinity
Premium
That's fucking weird. That hasn't happened to me before. I'll see if I can find a quick fix.

Hades

Great review, looking forwards for the video.