Undetected CS2 Cheats & Free CS2 Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CS2 Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

My honest rewiew about premium.

DrWicked

In my opinion the cheat it's quite good but not the best legit cheat in the market,i have tried every cheat in the market except skeet and fatality.
Aeru has spoken in more video this is the best legit cheat in the market but why?????????? Where is the difference between project with zapped for example?
I have tried zapped and the legibot as similar as project infinity legibot but with more fuction!
Aimware or Onetap are 1-2 years better than this cheat and cost 5 eur more(only).

In my opinion this cheat is quite good 6/10
i raccomanded only free cheat.

The support in the forum is reaaaaaally good 9.5/10

at the end i think there is a really good marketing strategy behind this cheat!

thanks for the oppurtunity of triyng the premium in this bad global situation and for free cheat.
peace

Daniel W

Some other reasons why this cheat is great:
  • Really good support
  • Never been detected
  • Clean UI
  • Amazing community
The only thing I wish is that the backtrack is adjustable, maybe in V2.
Also, there's a free version of this cheat (which has also never been detected)

(I can think of more but 1. cba writing because it's 3:12am)

Hype

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Premium
In my opinion the cheat it's quite good but not the best legit cheat in the market,i have tried every cheat in the market except skeet and fatality.
Aeru has spoken in more video this is the best legit cheat in the market but why?????????? Where is the difference between project with zapped for example?
I have tried zapped and the legibot as similar as project infinity legibot but with more fuction!
Aimware or Onetap are 1-2 years better than this cheat and cost 5 eur more(only).

In my opinion this cheat is quite good 6/10
i raccomanded only free cheat.

The support in the forum is reaaaaaally good 9.5/10

at the end i think there is a really good marketing strategy behind this cheat!

thanks for the oppurtunity of triyng the premium in this bad global situation and for free cheat.
peace
Thanks for your honest review. @Kulpa will add 2 bonus days.

We will add more in V2! :)

DrWicked

thanks for other 2 days!
Not exhist cheat total undetected, for 2 reason, every cheats are detected but if you play so legit the possibilities of banning are really small.
in january i have recived a vac ban with project infinity free cheat and the motivation is becouse many people injected that cheat in csgo and valve know really well the injector of the free.
i hope the injector is different between free and premium otherwise i lose my main occount! i really hope about that!
thanks have a good game .

Daniel W

thanks for other 2 days!
Not exhist cheat total undetected, for 2 reason, every cheats are detected but if you play so legit the possibilities of banning are really small.
in january i have recived a vac ban with project infinity free cheat and the motivation is becouse many people injected that cheat in csgo and valve know really well the injector of the free.
i hope the injector is different between free and premium otherwise i lose my main occount! i really hope about that!
thanks have a good game .
Yeah, I hope it's different too. The main thing I'm worried about is that PI are giving PI Premium away to many people and it only takes one person from valve to let the people know about the cheat. I've played really legit, doing well and still no overwatch. I've been reported many many times but not been banned, they probably think I'm a smurf. I do have really really good gamesense though so that might be one reason I've not been banned yet

I have seen a lot of people saying that the cheats were detected recently and a lot of people using them have got banned.Is it true or the people that were banned just couldnt hide it well enough and got Overwatch banned and just go around lying it was detected?

neps

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
I like v1 but i am expecting add luas and legit AA (fake angles) in V2. but for me the cheat is 8/10

Daniel W

I have seen a lot of people saying that the cheats were detected recently and a lot of people using them have got banned.Is it true or the people that were banned just couldnt hide it well enough and got Overwatch banned and just go around lying it was detected?
Me and my friend have been playing a fuck ton, both have really good gamesense (he was FaceIT Level 9) and we've 100% been overwatched many times from all the reports but still no ban yet.

DrWicked

I like v1 but i am expecting add luas and legit AA (fake angles) in V2. but for me the cheat is 8/10
have you ever tried another cheats in the market man? probably you don't know how other cheat are, becouse if you vote 8 project how do you vote cheat like onetap or gamesense?12?15? lol
i have so much respect for that cheat but i speak only the reality!
this is only a honest rewiew not a method to obtain more days of cheat...
stop

DrWicked

Me and my friend have been playing a fuck ton, both have really good gamesense (he was FaceIT Level 9) and we've 100% been overwatched many times from all the reports but still no ban yet.
probably you don't know what are you saying, don't play with cheats on faceit

neps

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
have you ever tried another cheats in the market man? probably you don't know how other cheat are, becouse if you vote 8 project how do you vote cheat like onetap or gamesense?12?15? lol
i have so much respect for that cheat but i speak only the reality!
this is only a honest rewiew not a method to obtain more days of cheat...
stop
what the fuck i hae lefitime

Daniel W

I think he meant that his friend was level 9 on FaceIT so they knew where too look and to not make it obvious.
Exactly that.

OoFfff

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
Some other reasons why this cheat is great:
  • Really good support
  • Never been detected
  • Clean UI
  • Amazing community
The only thing I wish is that the backtrack is adjustable, maybe in V2.
Also, there's a free version of this cheat (which has also never been detected)

(I can think of more but 1. cba writing because it's 3:12am)
All staff of project infinity : Really Good Support:
Me: Waiting 2 days for HWID reset