Undetected CS2 Cheats & Free CS2 Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CS2 Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

My In Depth Review on Project Infinity (Free Version)

ofrice

Alright so I have used this cheat (free version) on my alt for some time now and this is what i have to say abt it

GUI 9/10
It's very smooth and clean overall and I don't have any problem with it but with the recent update, it seemed to have become really bright. I don't know if this is because I did something with my monitor or my pc but I don't really have any other problem.

Triggerbot 10/10
The triggerbot is amazing and I have never been banned for using it before even though I have 200+ hours on my alt sometimes I even go a bit obvious and I've never gotten banned ;)

ESP 8/10
It's nice to have ESP and an aim module in a free cheat but the ESP is my least favorite part of this cheat, I'm not saying it's bad but it comes in last when I'm ranking the features of this cheat. The outline of the players are blocky and stiff and when the players get hurt it only shows for abt 3 seconds then it disappears, but still amazing for a free cheat and I'm very satisfied!

mahdim43

so you recomended we can use it on a prime account?
im still not sure about it

ofrice

so you recomended we can use it on a prime account?
im still not sure about it
I mean I've never been ow or vac but there is still a chance. the only bad thing abt it is if you look to obv ppl will report you and that will get you a low trust factor

mahdim43

I mean I've never been ow or vac but there is still a chance. the only bad thing abt it is if you look to obv ppl will report you and that will get you a low trust factor
The cheat is very good but trigger bot shoot peaple throught smoke

Daniel W

The cheat is very good but trigger bot shoot peaple throught smoke
Hello, there's an option to disable that xD

(Also, I use this cheat on my prime account but it's up to you)

mahdim43

Hello, there's an option to disable that xD

(Also, I use this cheat on my prime account but it's up to you)
i swer there is no option there :|
you can just config it auto wall or visible only and other things :|
i use visible only but cheat shoot the guy stand in smoke

budemo

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Infinity
Premium
Hello ofrice,

Thank you for leaving your Review and positive feedback about the free cheat from Project Infinity here!