Undetected CS2 Cheats & Free CS2 Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CS2 Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

My premium cheat review

conmemay

I will rate every aspect of the cheat which will be: Wallhack, Misc, Anti-aim, LegitBot and Ragebot
AAC is very good, i have used free cheat for >3 months, premium for 1 years, never get vaced or overwatched
But my fps drop a few with premium

So to start with first with

Wallhack!

10/10 - Really customizable and it gives you a ton of changes from changing the chams of the player to even changing the sky and the texture colour, which made my game look much more pleasant and less eye irritating due to so much light.

Misc

9/10 - A Lot of features starting from Auto revolver, Auto accept and such, i feel like the developers can add some extra features such as clantags with movable text during the game, and i would also love to see a rank changer along with a wins showed in skill group to be changed.

Anti-aim

5/10 - No legit AA, no fake angle

Legitbot

10/10 - It is by far one of the best legit cheats i have used before (i have used Precision Cheat, Aimware, 1Tap, OTC, deadly cheat) and i can honestly say that this is one of by far the best legit cheat i have ever played with, despite my low fov's and really high smooth, i can truly say that this cheat even this the legit settings, it does not miss! I highly recommend this for legit cheating

Ragebot

7/10 - Semi rage is very good with silent ranged fov, auto shoot, i can tap some bad spiner without being overwatched, but on hvh, you have ultra low chance to fight ot/otc/aimware, but in the end, it's a legit cheat

tomhovard

Than you for sharing such useful information. Looking through various cs go team rankings, I can make the conclusion that their players also use such cheats. I think that it is impossible to play on such a high level without boosting.

XiSl0w

Infinity Member
Infinity
+