Undetected CS2 Cheats & Free CS2 Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CS2 Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

My Project Infinity Free Cheat Review! =)

Shikarii

First I want to thank the whole Project Infinity Team that they provide us a godlike Free Cheat!

Even though it is a free cheat, It´s so save and good to use. You have so many options to custimize the cheat even though its not the Premium one.

The Menu layout is godlike. Its is so Clean - I´ve never seen such a Layout before. People who are using Cheats for the first time have a good opportunity to understand it because its designed so good. On top of that you have many options in the Cheat. The WH is godlike and the Trigger is sick too. You can customize it and its a freakin Free Cheat not the Premium one! You have a little Skin Changer (AWP-DLore and Bayonet Vanilla). The MISC options are good too. You have a Bhop, auto pistols, auto strafe and an engine radar. Even though its a Free Cheat you have so many options you can use! I ve been using this Free Cheat for a while now and never got VAC´ed or something. Just enjoyed the time with it. The time the Project Infinity Team is spending for the Free cheat is like the time other Cheat providers spend for their Premium cheat. Its unbelieveable (Thank you for your hard work <3). They really care about the Free Cheat users and Premium Cheaters equally which makes them like angels here. I have never seen such a service of a programming team so far but these boys are destroying!

I really recommend the Free Cheat of Project Infinity! If you are looking for the best Free Cheat on the market get yourself this Free Cheat and enjoy your time in MM! If I had a possibility to add something in this Free Cheat, It would be "Glow Projectiles" :D

I am a big fan of this Free Cheat and I want to express my love to the Project Infinity Team <3

Best regards <3

Edit: Sorry guys if you wonder why I joined today and gave a review: I made this Account today, because I didnt like my old name!