Undetected CS2 Cheats & Free CS2 Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CS2 Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

My Review of Project Infinity's CS:GO Premium Cheat!

fortnitebattleroyal2

Free Cheat User
Free Cheat User
To start off, I want to say something. I have not been using this cheat very long, and have only been able to use the cheat when it becomes free for a small amount of time.
I mean no disrespect to anyone who things I am being rude if I say something bad about the cheat, but I am just trying to help the cheat become better.

VISUALS----- 9.5/10 ------

Now to be honest, the visuals are really amazing and clean. I also love the radar and other cool features like the custom cross-hair. Two of the things I personally would love to be added are a dynamic hit marker (where every time you hit an enemy it leaves a hit marker on them, not something in the middle of your cross hair), a key bind to toggle 3rd person, and just a small amount of more chams types.

AIMBOT----- 6.5/10 -------

There are a few main reasons I rank the aimbot so low, and in all honesty the aimbot itself is clean, but it is missing a lot of the basic features an aimbot should have, such as, kill delay, shot delay, and an extremely important one. Being able to shoot at the nearest hitbox. Using snipers would be so much nicer, and also it would be more legit for the rifles. The biggest problem I have with the cheats aimbot is, the RCS. The RCS that comes with the aimbot is fine, except that it starts about 3 shots after you shoot, and by then the aimbot itself is already pulling your cross-hair to the head, making it harder to kill someone, with the standalone RCS, there is no smooth, so when I tap fire my cross-hair moves a lot, which is something I don't personally like. That is why I would want an RCS start on x shots feature to be added, to the aimbot RCS and the standalone RCS.

INVENTORY CHANGER------ 10/10 ---------

There is not much to say except, this is amazing. You can even have stickers on your items. Being able to change medals is also a cool feature as well.

MISC/CONFIGS------ 9.5/10 ------

The MISC tab has really nice features, especially the humanize hops, and I do love how you can control the backtrack as well. One thing I would like is a block bot, but that's just me. The ONLY REASON I took of .5 points is because of one problem. Whenever I load my config, I still have to change each weapon config, as they don't get loaded.

OVERALL---------- 8.9/10 ------------------

Its honestly a great cheat, and I hope you like my review!

Hades

Thank you for letting other users know your experience, added 48 hours for you!