Undetected CS2 Cheats & Free CS2 Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CS2 Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

My Review On The Premium Cheat

spellcsgo

Hello, this is my 2nd review on the Premium Cheat! I have just about ran out of days on my sub and thought I would post another review!

Visuals: So visuals are great overall, it has as many features that I need, (though I don't tend to wall and only use chams), it has very nice visuals for weapon,s bomb, defuse etc. 10/10

Aimbot: Everything is great, pSilent is my favorite so far, but one thing that would be nice is a customizable backtrack, other than a backtrack that is already set for you. 8/10

Anti-Aim: I've never actually used it but, another feature that would be nice is legit anti-aim, since this cheat is more based for legitting. 8/10

TriggerBot and Recoil control system. TriggerBot is very nice and many different ways to change it, although I don't use it, RCS I have tried out, never really like it but seemed to work fine. 10/10

Inventory Changer: Overall this is one of my favorite features, the fact that i can add items to my inventory and trick my friends into thinking I actually got the weapon is crazy! 11/10

Config: They save pretty well but sometimes it bugs out for me.

Weapon Configs: Never really used it. /10

Skin config: Never used it. /10

Obs Overlay, works fantastically! 10/10

Overall: 9/10

Carson9889

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
Thanks for the review šŸ˜€