Undetected CS2 Cheats & Free CS2 Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CS2 Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

My review.

MatthewX

I came here after sinq was shut down. This cheat has many things over sinq, but some things under in my opinion. I'll compare both in each of the sections, giving a 1 to 10 rating on each one.

AIMBOT: 7/10
I think the aimbot could have more. The aimbot section in itself has many sliders and sub-categories, but not many are focused on the aiming portion. The smooth is never really smooth. It just takes more shots to lock on. The perfect-silent is not really silent, as your aim still jumps around. Although, the aimbot smoothness can be reduced to rage, which I think is fine. Sinq's on the other hand was much more simpler. There was a SmoothAim or LegitAim (i forget) and a regular aimbot. The smooth-aim had many more sliders based on the smoothness of the aim, not necessarily backtracking and stuff like Infinity has. Sinq's was also a lot more smooth. If you missed a shot, your crosshair wasn't snapped closer, it was dragged slowly (depending on your smooth settings) to the parts of the body you selected. In conclusion, I think Infinity should add another section, focused on smooth aiming, that is primarily focused on aiming, no other subcategories included.

CUSTOMIZATION: 9/10

The customization Infinity has is great. It has an inventory changer, allows multiple configs, and allows you to change so much more than sinq ever did. One question, though. Why the hell can't I select more than one part of the body for the aimbot to lock on to? That disappointed me, to be honest. Sinq let you select many parts of the body for it to lock onto, the whole body at times if you really wanted to kill somebody. This is something Infinity lacks and I think it should have. Other than that, Infinity is way more customizable than sinq, a lot less buggy too, it seems.

ESP: 10/10

I have nothing to complain about when it comes to ESP. It is highly personalized, so you can choose whatever you want, the settings are great, and to compare it to sinq, sinq is just plain. I cant think of anything sinq has over Infinity in the ESP category. One thing that I absolutely love, although its not esp, it still kind of is because it lets you snoop, is the fact that Rank Reveal actually works. It never did work on sinq.

MISC: 6/10

Look, Infinity has many great miscellaneous features, don't get me wrong. But there was one thing in particular that really, and I mean really, ticked me off. Why the hell won't the bomb timer work??? I have it enabled in the settings, but it never turns on. I can never see how much time is remaining until it explodes, or the current defusal status. I really wish that would be fixed. That reason is basically the entire reason this has a 6/10. Other than that, it's great.

Last edited:
Reactions: inc

inc

Developer
Infinity
Premium
Look, Infinity has many great miscellaneous features, don't get me wrong. But there was one thing in particular that really, and I mean really, ticked me off. Why the hell won't the bomb timer work??? I have it enabled in the settings, but it never turns on. I can never see how much time is remaining until it explodes, or the current defusal status. I really wish that would be fixed. That reason is basically the entire reason this has a 6/10. Other than that, it's great.
Fixed :)