Undetected CS2 Cheats & Free CS2 Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CS2 Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

My short opinion

Katie

Free Cheat User
Free Cheat User
Project: Infinity is way better than *insert russian paste spirithax* the only thing I'm missing is grenade helper. (cus im noob and don't know smokes)

The legitbot is by far the best thing about this cheat, it's very easy to use and ranges from legit to semi! What i would like to see in V2 is different FOV selection, let me explain. You could select 0,50 FOV for pSilent and select 1 FOV for Instant aim. This would be a very nice feature for a little more semi.

I dont use many visuals but when i used wallhack it was very easy to get the right ESP and the colors are very easy to configure, maybe add a RGB/HEX selector!

Misc is missing some trolling features, and some other useful features, but it's good for whats there.

Inventory changer, not much explanation, perfect.

The trigger bot could use some improvements because i miss a lot/don't even shoot when on the enemy!

EDIT: Add darkmode please

Last edited:

conmemay

The trigger bot could use some improvements because i miss a lot/don't even shoot when on the enemy!

i think that was your config's problem

Katie

Free Cheat User
Free Cheat User

i think that was your config's problem
nah its litterally a fucking hitchance slider and 100 hitchance still miss

ExDonald

Staff member
Premium
nah its litterally a fucking hitchance slider and 100 hitchance still miss
100% accuracy will make you not shot at all btw.