Undetected CS2 Cheats & Free CS2 Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CS2 Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

New Anti Cheat for CS GO (beta)

Taz99

Infinity Member
Infinity
Dear fellow cheaters, I just wanted to ask if anyone is aware of the current changes coming into CSGO more info on this video:
so in simple terms CS GO will soon require you to disable certain files or third party methods when playing the game on VAC servers if you choose not to then the game will put you in a bad rep and match you with other cheaters or dll file users. It seems that this is coming to block injections I wanted to get the attention of an admin or support or anyone who knows anything about this. Thank you (the news is very recent).

Ummm a good name!

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
Dear fellow cheaters, I just wanted to ask if anyone is aware of the current changes coming into CSGO more info on this video:
so in simple terms CS GO will soon require you to disable certain files or third party methods when playing the game on VAC servers if you choose not to then the game will put you in a bad rep and match you with other cheaters or dll file users. It seems that this is coming to block injections I wanted to get the attention of an admin or support or anyone who knows anything about this. Thank you (the news is very recent).
Can you just take a look on the forums ther is all ready a awnsor on how it will efekt the cheate :D

boomnose

nothing will change my bro

Taz99

Infinity Member
Infinity
nothing will change my bro
Hey that’s good to know I seen that some moderators said the same let’s hope for the best. How can you be so sure though any what are your sources bro ?

boomnose

Hey that’s good to know I seen that some moderators said the same let’s hope for the best. How can you be so sure though any what are your sources bro ?
watching trikliksphillip VAC never gonna make intrusive anti-cheat they will not make anti-cheat that scans all of your PC and project infinity is a great cheat so there's will be a way to bypass this. it's still a beta so just chill bro. I'm just gonna make an example about other games like VALO**NT the anti-cheat is good but still, they have hacks that can bypass it. nothing is impossible

LetsDream

Staff member
watching trikliksphillip VAC never gonna make intrusive anti-cheat they will not make anti-cheat that scans all of your PC and project infinity is a great cheat so there's will be a way to bypass this. it's still a beta so just chill bro. I'm just gonna make an example about other games like VALO**NT the anti-cheat is good but still, they have hacks that can bypass it. nothing is impossible
if I read again that the anti-cheat of valorant is good I gonna throw up

Denomicscs

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium

Denomicscs

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
am I hearing Valorant cheat in the future hahahah 😂😂😂😂🤣😆
No, Dream was just laughing at the fact that people think Valorants anticheat is good.

Taz99

Infinity Member
Infinity
I see it seems that the infinity crew is aware of the Valorant Anti Cheats rep for being good while we all know that isn't the case their anti cheat is just an intrusive kernel and has been bypassed already I just wish the guys up at project infinity would start work on other anti-cheats I am currently exploring new options as being a CS student I took and interest into the hacking community.

boomnose

I see it seems that the infinity crew is aware of the Valorant Anti Cheats rep for being good while we all know that isn't the case their anti cheat is just an intrusive kernel and has been bypassed already I just wish the guys up at project infinity would start work on other anti-cheats I am currently exploring new options as being a CS student I took and interest into the hacking community.
yeah, bro relax the homies got this right @LetsDream

Taz99

Infinity Member
Infinity
Seems that maybe we spoke too soon my cheat doesent work anymore and cs go doesnt start in trusted mode and automatically puts me into untrusted.

Taz99

Infinity Member
Infinity
Well just got a support message saying that project infinity cannot do anything about the trusted launch glitch I guess it’s a wrap for now.